GDT: Game 57: Red Wings vs blues 12:00 pm et 2/24/24 (ESPN+, ABC)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (31).png

Screenshot (32).png

High noon on ABC, Lyon is in net. let's Go Boys!

DeBrincat-Larkin-Kane
Rasmussen-Compher-Raymond
Perron-Copp-Veleno
Fabbri-Fischer-Sprong
Kostin (extra)
Walman-Seider
Chiarot-Petry
Maatta-Gostisbehere
Holl (extra)
Lyon/Reimer

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I genuinely have never heard of hockey player Rob Thomas. Not bad for a #20 overall pick. Over a PPG for the second time in his career. Dude is a baller.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I genuinely have never heard of hockey player Rob Thomas. Not bad for a #20 overall pick. Over a PPG for the second time in his career. Dude is a baller.
I have heard of Robert Thomas

If we were drafting where we have been the last few years I'd love a Ras pick, but at 9 no way. Also if we were drafting at that spot and Robert Thomas(another guy I like but not at 9)and Ras were there I got RT 100/100 (I think someone is gonna be thoroughly happy when they pick him). I do like Rasmussen though

The Blues are thoroughly happy with him that's for sure

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
that is very concerning sir because he has been extremely good for a younger player.

screw buchnevich, weasel this guy out of st louis. Yzerman can do it, he bent over armstrong before.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Really? MBH was crying for him for a few years.

There was another guy that wanted him even before the draft, can't remember who it was. Nobody liked the Raz pick, even Vilardi is now putting up some points after a very rough start to his career. MBH was all hindsight drafting.

Anyways, if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball. If you can beat the Avs, you can beat the Blues. The only concern is that it's a matinee game on the road, they'll probably be sleepwalking through the first period. Hopefully Lyon can bail them out.... again.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
The only concern is that it's a matinee game on the road, they'll probably be sleepwalking through the first period. Hopefully Lyon can bail them out.... again.
It's in Detroit. My wife wanted to go to a Wings game for her birthday, so a bunch of us are going to the Wings game on her birthday. Hopefully they keep the mojo going and we get to see a win in person.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
There was another guy that wanted him even before the draft, can't remember who it was. Nobody liked the Raz pick, even Vilardi is now putting up some points after a very rough start to his career. MBH was all hindsight drafting.

Anyways, if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball. If you can beat the Avs, you can beat the Blues. The only concern is that it's a matinee game on the road, they'll probably be sleepwalking through the first period. Hopefully Lyon can bail them out.... again.

Loved the dodgeball reference here it gave me a laugh.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Blues traded for Leddy.

Maybe they'll wanna trade for Gostisbehere so we can draft more.

..... A win today should put to rest any sell talk.

Last edited:

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"The rough distance as the crow flies between the cities of St. Louis and Detroit is around 500 miles, which is about half the distance between the Moon landing sites of Apollo 17 back in 1972 and the private Odysseus lander that touched down 2 days ago in 2024 - with 52 years in between. That's a lot of numbers to digest on a hockey matinee Saturday, but the number the Red Wings care about today is simply one, which is the number of wins they hope to leave the building with to get them closer to 3rd place in the East. For their part the Blues care about the number two - which is the number of points they'd like to leave with to give them some separation between their #2 wild card spot in the West and their chasing opponents, the appropriately-named Predators."

- Plausible Keats

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone here Playing Parlays?

*EDIT

Red Wings-W
Canadiens-W
Rangers-W
Islanders-W

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Wish I was home to watch this one since it's on nationally. Stuck working.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Raving over Kane on TV.

Can't lie, he's fit like a glove here, and I really didn't like him in Chicago! Lol, things change...

Reactions: 13to40

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Blues need this game much more than RW. It will be not easy. Buchnevich for sale, leady and Suny

Looking good , first line showtime

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad