GDT: GAME 57: HABS @ PENS | X gave! | Thurs. Feb. 22, 2024, 7PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

Will Xhekaj score a goal in a 3rd consecutive game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sukimono

Mar 27, 2009
PQ
This Evans line has been a complete disaster

tumblr_o34kayn8d31v4lxllo2_400.gif

Lolonegoal

Jan 25, 2012
Wtf are TSN going on about right now? I know Berube's a clown but I usually like Johnson. I absolutely understand the idea of not getting into a pattern of losing or get a losing mentality in your system, and keeping the core happy, but this is definitely not the time to be acquiring veterans as they said.

Sure, I agree they have a surplus of picks and if they can trade for well established earlier 20 years old and get the ball rolling, then sure. Something like trading one of the extra 1sts and one of the many offensive defensive prospects + for a guy like Zegras.. then I'm down. But otherwise, I feel next year and maybe the year after are the time to get the prospects like Hutson, Mailloux, Mesar, Beck and Farrell in the line-up and get a good perception of who's NHL caliber and what our actual needs are. Its worked this year with Struble and Roy, and if they're not up to par, they get sent down like Barron and WiFi have.

I'd say this is only season 2 of the rebuild, since sucking the first year was completely unintentional. Well, we can say 2 and a half. The rebuild started at the deadline when we purged Chariot, Toffoli, Lehkonen and Kulak all at once and then drafted Slaf in the summer. This is still young in the retooling process. Give it another 2 years and make those hockey trades to fill needs like the Dach trade, or use excess picks for guys like Newhook. But don't do anything that's counterproductive. We need ice time for the prospects or else it was a waste. And I honestly don't think we're going anywhere to Gallagher, Anderson and Armia are off the books.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Colin White strikes me like a guy who would be fine in Europe. Not a fan of the physical aspect of the game. Sucks....was fond of him in his draft year.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I've stopped posting any of my PS stuff for now. No sense in spending time making them in PS and no one seeing them after posting. Actually though no one seeing them might not be such a bad thing to some I guess. :)
Don't let this site's glitches discourage you. Just open an Imgur account and you can post to your heart's content, without fear of broken links.

Reactions: sheed36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad