GDT: GAME 57: HABS @ PENS | X gave! | Thurs. Feb. 22, 2024, 7PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

Will Xhekaj score a goal in a 3rd consecutive game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
we dONt wAnT ZEgRaS

Yeah far better to have f***ing Anderson and Gallagher out there trying to bring offence.
nah he's a locker room cancer, no will to win, soft loser and pours milk before cereal and prefers the hot side of his pillow. don't want him

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
It’s pretty obvious that he is and has been for some time.

Was a bad pass from Armia, though.
Armia's pass was perfect....Cole had already checked out and has been worse than brutal for consecutive games. I suspect he has played most of the season injured but it is tough to watch at times.

Reactions: Runner77

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Wake the **** up Caufield
Caufield "Wake up Slaf and Suzy...wake up. Wake up Slaf and Suzy wake up" The game is over it's *looks at watch* 9:35pm EST* the game is over and we're in trouble deep. "Wake up Slaf and Suzy, wake up Slaf and Suzy. It's time to go home"

Ok I'm cut off for sure now lol

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Armia's pass was perfect....Cole had already checked out and has been worse than brutal for consecutive games. I suspect he has played most of the season injured but it is tough to watch at times.
Fox fell on him when he scored his first goal against the rangers last thursday. Seems like he worsen something he already had.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Fox fell on him when he scored his first goal against the rangers last thursday. Seems like he worsen something he already had.

He has been hurt all season, he has not had anywhere near the shiftiness and explosiveness in his stride and is not generating nearly as much power on his shots.

I am going to go full Recchi and suggest that it is a sports hernia and he can't access his core :nod:

Is it rational to be a terrorist apologist though i wonder?

BRAAAP

Is that what Fox News tells you? :rolleyes:

Reactions: SlafySZN

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
He has been hurt all season, he has not had anywhere near the shiftiness and explosiveness in his stride and is not generating nearly as much power on his shots.

I am going to go full Recchi and suggest that it is a sports hernia and he can't access his core :nod:
You’re right, i agree i’ve been saying it for months he’s not fully himself, not as dynamic. I predict we’ll see the real CC back next season after a full summer of training.

Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

Kennerback

Juraj NoShootsky
Jun 2, 2021
Cole has shot 10 times in the last 2 games (5 yesterday, 5 today). The problem is its been anemic muffins. Otherwise he can’t do anything with his stick. Can’t stickhandle. Can’t pass. Can’t receive a pass. Can’t win a 50/50 stick battle. I would say something’s wrong with his upper body.

Reactions: Pomee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad