GDT: Game 57: Columbus vs. Pittsburgh | 2/17 7PM

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
couple of genius Pens fans are complaining Murray got a snow shower which kept him from making the save

He did....problem is it was Kessel who gave it to him

only fan base more entitled is the Leafs...and maybe Habs

hossua34

Mutt
Apr 7, 2003
Irvine, CA
couple of genius Pens fans are complaining Murray got a snow shower which kept him from making the save

Grow up, we won, and regionally there is nothing close to the Pens and Hawks entitlement.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005

I actually think it's the Pens......the other two up North have TONS more banners than those black & gold .........

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
That was one helluva game tonight.. we played a tough game without gooning it up.. 4 penalties the entire game onlv 1 on us.. 2-1 game Murray / Dubinsky with the goals. Love that we are getting secondary scoring from the guys that have been snakebit... WAY TO GO CBJ!!!!!!

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
We need those fans to come down from Dublin every home game

The Jackets elevate their game when we play that team...need to play like that against every team

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012

Go check their forum, man they hate Dubi :naughty::naughty::naughty:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
So if Sedlak is out for a while, do you think they slide Gagner to center and play Hannikainen on the wing? Or do you think Milano comes to town?

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I went over to the Pens board to feel good.
Anyway, I hope that Bjork gets the chance to stay a while longer. Looked great, especially in the 2nd period despite the legitimate goal being stolen by ref.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Didn't realize that Nashville is playing at Minnesota tomorrow with an 8pm EST puck drop. They'll be struggling to get into their hotel by 2am

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh logic continues to confuse me.

They're literally rationalizing the loss by saying that the results in OT don't matter because the format is gimmicky.

Do they turn off the World Cup soccer final there if it goes to the shootout?

vertigo1061

Jan 10, 2016
Pittsburgh logic continues to confuse me.

They're literally rationalizing the loss by saying that the results in OT don't matter because the format is gimmicky.

Do they turn off the World Cup soccer final there if it goes to the shootout?

They were lucky to get a point tonight tbh. If I were a pens fan I'd be glad to have gotten that considering we were short changed a goal.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
That was definitely a fun game to be at, but holy ****. Some of those Pittsburgh fans after the game...

"how many playoff series have you won"

"oh we have 4 cups"

Con****inggradulations. You've been a team for? 60-70 years?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
That was definitely a fun game to be at, but holy ****. Some of those Pittsburgh fans after the game...

"oh we have 4 cups"

Yeah but for 95% of those fans the Pens existed only past 2005.

WhiteWings*

Sep 1, 2016
Interesting fact. Over the last 3 years Crosby has played 9 games against Columbus. He's MINUS-10 in those games and he's never been a plus player in any of them. I guess next time he better get a "Dubi flu" again, the guy is almost useless when he faces Dubinski.
And screw those officials, that was brutal.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
So if Sedlak is out for a while, do you think they slide Gagner to center and play Hannikainen on the wing? Or do you think Milano comes to town?

It will have to be Hannikainen. Seen Milano is out indefinitely (not sure why)

Long story short- Fantastic game, some pretty bad officiating calls, good goaltending all around, we came out with 2 points tonight against the Penguins.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Interesting fact. Over the last 3 years Crosby has played 9 games against Columbus. He's MINUS-10 in those games and he's never been a plus player in any of them. I guess next time he better get a "Dubi flu" again, the guy is almost useless when he faces Dubinski.
And screw those officials, that was brutal.

From today's AP game story:

"When we play them, I think we know we need to be ready," Crosby said. "There's a different feel than a typical game. There's more intensity, it's more physical, so I think we prepare that way."

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario

"oh we have 4 cups"

Not to nitpick, but the Pens are 50.... They're even wearing a patch commemorating that, lol.

But yeah, sore losers for sure. CBJ just get up for games against them. Great rivalry.

And I love the way Dubinsky brings his A game for them. He's a beast.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
What a great game last nite !!!! Too bad I became ill and could not experience it in person. But, boy it sure sets up a wild playoff series if we wind up facing them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad