GDT: Game 57: Columbus vs. Pittsburgh | 2/17 7PM

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
All the **** talking about the jackets not being a good team , needs to stop. 2 games against the Stanley cup champs has been dead even , each winning in overtime . Great game Dubi

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I missed the third entirely, but the first 2 periods and OT looked good. I LOVED what I saw from Bjork. I think that kid is here to stay. I have no idea who he would replace, but he's too good to send back IMO.

vertigo1061

Jan 10, 2016
I missed the third entirely, but the first 2 periods and OT looked good. I LOVED what I saw from Bjork. I think that kid is here to stay. I have no idea who he would replace, but he's too good to send back IMO.

Right now, likely Sedlak (assuming he's out for more than just tonight). Sedlak hasn't been on top of his game lately anyways. I think in the playoffs that's who I'd choose to be out and not Gagner (as others have suggested).

vertigo1061

Jan 10, 2016
Have to think Pens want to see anybody other than Columbus in the first round and CBJ likely would love to play them. I'd rather play Pitt than WSH or NYR.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Please let me know if my gloating gets obnoxious. The Indians play the Pirates every three years and the Browns are...well, the Browns. I finally have a chance to trash talk Pittsburgh again, so I'm milking this for all it's worth.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Have to think Pens want to see anybody other than Columbus in the first round and CBJ likely would love to play them. I'd rather play Pitt than WSH or NYR.

The only problem with playing Pittsburgh would be playing Washington in the second round, but crossing over to the Atlantic would involve finishing fourth. Not sure if it's worth it for an easier second round. Road to the Stanley Cup Final likely goes through the Verizon Center anyway.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
This was a great game to watch. Lots of action, tons of scoring chances blunted by outstanding goaltending and high intensity by both teams.... and of course the good guys won!

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
The only problem with playing Pittsburgh would be playing Washington in the second round, but crossing over to the Atlantic would involve finishing fourth. Not sure if it's worth it for an easier second round. Road to the Stanley Cup Final likely goes through the Verizon Center anyway.

I would love to have second round problems.

vertigo1061

Jan 10, 2016

I'd rather play WSH in the 2nd than the 1st lol. Lot of season left still, but I think I'd rather play Pens or Rags over anybody else just because of the emotional energy we seem to have playing them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad