GDT: Game #56: Maple Leafs vs Coyotes - 8:00pm (AZ) - Scripps

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I know GM’s have to “wait for the market to set” blah blah whatever, but honestly, I would be on the phone 18 hours a day trying to get the best 23-26 year old Dman I could possibly get for Schmaltz. Immediately. It’s not going to save the season. But just to help preserve/continue building the culture and send the message that this really isn’t acceptable.

GhostofTommyBolin

Aug 18, 2016
Chandler, AZ
I know GM’s have to “wait for the market to set” blah blah whatever, but honestly, I would be on the phone 18 hours a day trying to get the best 23-26 year old Dman I could possibly get for Schmaltz. Immediately. It’s not going to save the season. But just to help preserve/continue building the culture and send the message that this really isn’t acceptable.
Amen. He looks uninterested every night. 1 goal in his last 13. Get what you can get.

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
Other than the penalties I’d say one goal was Veggies issue Brown the rest
Goal 1 I thought Brown had decent position but McMann just played it better. Whoever the forward was that let Brodie have all that time might be worth a look.

The Matthews goal was bad angle bad goal Veggie was just awkward on.

The 3rd goal Brown got taken out with an elbow to the head. Big miss by officials.

What a pass by Bjugstad...great patience by noodles.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Game on!

Schmaltz during the TV timeout
c1d4bc64-3703-4b36-bb15-d8977f6f79db_text.gif

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I would like to see someone flatten Liljegren (idc how to spell it) just to send a message that the Yotes won’t look the other way on hits where they end up with Yotes high picks smashing their faces into the board.

Reactions: Mosby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad