GDT: GAME 56: BUF @ MTL | Meme-able Chad | Wed. Feb. 21, 2024, 7PM ET -- SN, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

How many points will Slaf produce tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
AbuzTir.gif

PS : Awesome GDT again!
I've been a long time fan of your shooping talents and this is just another example. Nicely done!

One of my favorites is the following that I saved, fearing that it might get deleted as so many other links have, since this site's data migration:

A3UEThn.gif

No other image I've seen captures all that René Bourque was as a Hab -- that empty stare, the one that says "the lights are on but there's nobody home." Just brilliant.

If you have a better quality image of this, please share. Thanks again for your amazing creations -- just wish we'd get more of them. :)

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
Officially middle-aged as of today, which I didn't think I'd live long enough to be back in the day. Time really flies.

But my friends have assured me that I'll be too drunk/have too much fun to even be cognizant of that fact in a couple hours.

Hope we have a good game today and similarly wish you all a good day.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Trust me there isn't a brisket I haven't tried! I truly consider myself blessed to be surrounded by such amazing BBQ!

I have driven 100 miles one way just for Texas BBQ
Plus all the authentic Mexican food you have easy access to.

I know who to call if I'm ever planning a Lone Star trip. :D

Reactions: Tyson

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Congratulations to all those still attending games and following another super exciting season, insert eye roll, lol, or is it more puzzling? don't know, don't care. I do suspect that Molson and his piggy bank thank you. Would not be surprised what so ever that he's having a rather good chuckle along the way too. lol

No, congratulation to you sir for being here posting while beeing so disinterested:handclap:

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Boys shut up I'm hungry now and it's not even 19:00 yet.

Pro secret tip : bag of Jalapenos Miss Vickies and a Regular Redbull is for some reason an amazing combination as well.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Officially middle-aged as of today, which I didn't think I'd live long enough to be back in the day. Time really flies.

But my friends have assured me that I'll be too drunk/have too much fun to even be cognizant of that fact in a couple hours.

Hope we have a good game today and similarly wish you all a good day.
Happy Birthday to you! :bday:

Enjoy every moment, the memories will be more than worth it -- that's if you can even manage to remember any of it. If you don't, you will have had an even better time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad