GDT: GAME 56: BUF @ MTL | Meme-able Chad | Wed. Feb. 21, 2024, 7PM ET -- SN, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

How many points will Slaf produce tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Which is a good thing for a stay at home D. He’s shown physicality and stood up for the guys twice recently. We really have 7 NHL Ds on roster, some’ll have to skip from time to time

In a way yeah I guess, I really REALLY disliked his play at the beginning of the season but now i'm not seeing him at all anymore so I guess that's a positive, kinda

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
AbuzTir.gif

PS : Awesome GDT again!
I..
No words :laugh:
I love it lmao

• Love
Reactions: Yep

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Congratulations to all those still attending games and following another super exciting season, insert eye roll, lol, or is it more puzzling? don't know, don't care. I do suspect that Molson and his piggy bank thank you. Would not be surprised what so ever that he's having a rather good chuckle along the way too. lol

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Congratulations to all those still attending games and following another super exciting season, insert eye roll, lol, or is it more puzzling? don't know, don't care. I do suspect that Molson and his piggy bank thank you. Would not be surprised what so ever that he's having a rather good chuckle along the way too. lol
I’m just here waiting on your posts! woot! Best day ever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: rik schau

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I saw them at Costco yesterday, they are just shy of 9 bucks a bag. I am proud to say that I walked away without any Regretzkies.

Yeah they're exclusive to Costco under the kirkland brand now, but they used to be available everywhere a decade ago under the Kettle brand. Dangerous times.

I'm rarely at Costco so when I go I'm an easy mark for a bag. Congrats on the self control.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Yeah they're exclusive to Costco under the kirkland brand now, but they used to be available everywhere a decade ago under the Kettle brand. Dangerous times.

I'm rarely at Costco so when I go I'm an easy mark for a bag. Congrats on the self control.
Costco used to sell the salt and pepper flavor in the 2lb bag, holy shit they were way too good. They discontinued them for some reason. My wife might have emailed them nonstop until they did lol.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
I’d be shocked if Harris isn’t on the block.
I don't think they're in a rush to trade him. He's still developing himself and he's not a road block for other players who have earned their opportunity over him.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I don't think they're in a rush to trade him. He's still developing himself and he's not a road block for other players who have earned their opportunity over him.
Perfect bottom pairing D at a decent price. I doubt he is here longterm but he is a good stop gap for now.

Reactions: Habs13 and Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad