GDT: GAME 56: BUF @ MTL | Meme-able Chad | Wed. Feb. 21, 2024, 7PM ET -- SN, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

How many points will Slaf produce tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Habs heading into this one further to a one-goal loss to the Caps last Saturday.

Jake Allen notched 30 saves in the loss, while allowing 4 goals -- a much better performance than his previous game against the Blues on Feb. 11th, where he faced 36 shots but coughed up 7.

The way Hughes has been reportedly holding firm on his price, you'd think he was marketing this:

Y5A7EjP.gif

However, out forum is perceiving him as nothing but this, game in and game out:

PTutzaf.gif

We can only imagine how Hughes' trade talks have been going ...

iGWsHxr.gif

And why the prospects of trading Allen, have been looking like this ...

6hdKEc6.png

On the bright side, we finally have something resembling a first line on this team. Suzuki extended his points streak to 10 games while Slaf prolonged his to 8 games. Caufield meantime, posted 9 points in his last 8 games, including 4 goals.

One might even say that it's been a Scarface, Manolo and their pet poodle domination in the last couple of months.

gyFZqqX.gif

Of particular note has been Slafkovsky, who has elevated his game to a whole other level. His ascent and his movie star-like square jawline have prompted an avalanche of memes, gifs and monikers.

Nick Bobrov's prophetic words about the heights that Slaf will attain, don't look as far-fetched now even though there was an industrial amount of hyperbole involved.

bUjLwhb.jpg

What would you do, if you saw Slaf gift you this pose:

yCWdrAT.png

His alpha male radiance easily turns him into Chadkovsky. What he has been doing on the big stage, is unprecedented:

OmKd2IO.gif

Slaf has readily been carrying the mail on a line that has been propelling the team. As for the other 3 lines that are not taking the "bulls" by the horn, well it must feel like quite the heavy lifting for Slaf:

LL6pINM.gif

In other forum news, I've always enjoyed reading @OldCraig71 who is not afraid of telling it like it is. One of his longstanding axioms is how he has no regrets and has said so many a time here. Hence, I was a little surprised when he recently wrote this:

You ever eat those Himalayan salt chips from Costco? It's a 2 pound bag of regrets.

That got me thinking. Quite clearly, his choice of snack does not at all agree with the man's stated principles. Perhaps it's high time for OC to enjoy a more appropriate product, one designed with him in mind.

Introducing ...

XZYkXlp.png

LINEUPS

vhXfxC1.png

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
As posted by @red devil in the PGT thread, here are the lines from practice. No starting goalie named as of yet.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Hopefully Ylonen gets one last chance after the TDL - when one or more of Pearson, Armia, etc... are traded.
There is no market for Pearson and Armia is very unlikely to be traded with another year left on his contract.

Ylonen is done with the Habs. I doubt the guy likes to watch AHL calls-ups, finished-Gallagher and no-IQ Anderson play over him and it won't be any different next season...

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Habs heading into this one further to a one-goal loss to the Caps last Saturday.

Jake Allen notched 30 saves in the loss, while allowing 4 goals -- a much better performance than his previous game against the Blues on Feb. 11th, where he faced 36 shots but coughed up 7.

The way Hughes has been reportedly holding firm on his price, you'd think he was marketing this:

Y5A7EjP.gif

However, this forum is perceiving him as nothing but this, game in and game out:

PTutzaf.gif

We can only imagine how Hughes' trade talks have been going ...

iGWsHxr.gif

And why the prospects of trading Allen, have been looking like this ...

6hdKEc6.png

On the bright side, we finally have something resembling a first line on this team. Suzuki extended his points streak to 10 games while Slaf prolonged his to 8 games. Caufield meantime, posted 9 points in his last 8 games, including 4 goals.

One might even say that it's been a Scarface, Manolo and their pet poodle domination in the last couple of months.

gyFZqqX.gif

Of particular note has been Slafkovsky, who has elevated his game to a whole other level. His ascent and his movie star-like square jawline have prompted an avalanche of memes, gifs and monikers.

Nick Bobrov's prophetic words about the heights that Slaf will attain, don't look as far-fetched now even though there was an industrial amount of hyperbole involved.

bUjLwhb.jpg

What would you do, if you saw Slaf gift you this pose:

yCWdrAT.png

His alpha male radiance easily turn him into Chadkovsky. What he has been doing on the big stage, is unprecedented:

OmKd2IO.gif

Slaf has easily been carrying the mail on a line that has been propelling the team. As for the other 3 lines that are not taking the "bulls" by the horn, well it must feel like quite the heavy lifting for Slaf:

LL6pINM.gif

In other forum news, I've always enjoyed reading @OldCraig71 who is not afraid of telling it like it is. One of his longstanding axioms is how he has no regrets and has said so many a time here. Hence, I was a little surprised when he recently wrote this:

You ever eat those Himalayan salt chips from Costco? It's a 2 pound bag of regrets.

That got me thinking. Quite clearly, his choice of snack does not at all agree with the man's stated principles. Perhaps it's high time for OC to enjoy a more appropriate product, one designed with him in mind.

Introducing ...

XZYkXlp.png

LINEUPS TBA

vhXfxC1.png

Well done haha I love Hughes on the bench, seems so lonely.

Voted 3+ for Slaf, because it has no ceiling.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad