GDT: Game 55: Red Wings at kraken 3:30 pm et 2/19/24 (ESPN+, ESPN)

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
I didn;t watch the game because I'm at work, but Alex faced 41 shots. 0.927 SV% is higher than both his season average and his career average. Can't complain too much when you allow that many SOG and the refs allow the opponent to kick pucks in.
Quite a few of those shots were grade A chances too.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Somebody please have the disinfectant ready. This is about to get very dirty.

It would be a big help if the Senators won tonight.

*shiver*

I already hate myself for saying it. But a Tampa loss would look good in the standings.

giphy-1.gif

isn't there some way they can both lose?

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Another unlikely win, but I'll gladly take it!

The Kraken aren't all that good this year. The next game is a real test.... the Avs. Makar makes the Wings look like ass every time. They don't have the depth anymore though, so shutting down the top line is the big key. Dboss needs to focus on defending them, so it's up to the depth to score.

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
The Kraken aren't all that good this year. The next game is a real test.... the Avs. Makar makes the Wings look like ass every time. They don't have the depth anymore though, so shutting down the top line is the big key. Dboss needs to focus on defending them, so it's up to the depth to score.
Don't worry we play them 2 times out of our next 6. So we have plenty of opportunities to make ourselves look stupid

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Don't worry we play them 2 times out of our next 6. So we have plenty of opportunities to make ourselves look stupid

I was kinda hoping that doesn't happen until the end of march when they play the Canes again. Almost tempted to bet on the Canes for that game, lol.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Was charging my phone during the game. Slightly stressful to watch, but they finished 3 outta 5 against 4 good teams on the road. Can't be upset with that LGRW.

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
Big win!

I really like the line of 27-71-88

#27 is finally being used for his size and provides one hell of a screen.

Need some help from the beloved Sens tonight to beat Tampa at home…. Would be a perfect start to the week if they can win in regulation.

• Wow
Reactions: Sentinel

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Nice close to the trip. Getting 2 points is always the end goal from here on out, regardless of how the team looks otherwise.

Man, if we can somehow get 2 points out of the Avs on Thursday, that would set up the rest of the month very nicely.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Big win!

I really like the line of 27-71-88

#27 is finally being used for his size and provides one hell of a screen.

Need some help from the beloved Sens tonight to beat Tampa at home…. Would be a perfect start to the week if they can win in regulation.
Didn't watch the game , glad you prove me wrong about 27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad