GDT: Game 55: Red Wings at kraken 3:30 pm et 2/19/24 (ESPN+, ESPN)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (27).png

Screenshot (28).png

Lyon is in net, same lines as last game. Let's Go Boys!

Reactions: FMichael

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Who is gonna be a hero and advise me a bar in Munich where I can go to watch the game?

1878rgw

Jun 29, 2017
Who is gonna be a hero and advise me a bar in Munich where I can go to watch the game?

I just texted a friend who lived there up until 2021, and he said there's an American-style sports bar in the Mariott on Berliner straße. Good luck, and let us know whether or not you made it!
Sky shows the Edmonton game.

I don't think they show a stream from NHL TV, maybe you call them.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
What is Lalonde doing with the lines? He keeps messing with it. Now Ras is on the top line and Sprong is back down. Now Kane and Dcat are split again. What wasn't working last game? We beat Calgary 5-0 straight up. Nice to see Lyon back in the saddle.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
What is Lalonde doing with the lines? He keeps messing with it. Now Ras is on the top line and Sprong is back down. Now Kane and Dcat are split again. What wasn't working last game? We beat Calgary 5-0 straight up. Nice to see Lyon back in the saddle.
I don't know what you're saying here. Rasmussen was with Larkin and Kane when we beat Calgary 5-0.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"Seattle is sometimes known as the Emerald City from the color of its large numbers of evergreen trees, and the word for the sea monster of legend, the kraken, shares an origin with the Old Norse word for a drag anchor made of the lopped off top of a branching tree. The Red Wings are in town on the last stop of their Western road voyage and want to make sure that the Seattle Kraken don't act as their anchor as Detroit climbs closer to the top of the standings and a safe playoff berth."

- Plausible Keats

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I don't know what you're saying here. Rasmussen was with Larkin and Kane when we beat Calgary 5-0.
They maybe changed it at the last second from that game because it looked like they had Sprong up there on the game day threads from winginitinmotown with Kane and Dcat on the 2nd line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad