GDT: Game 55: Red Wings at kraken 3:30 pm et 2/19/24 (ESPN+, ESPN)

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
The NHL pancake pic was broken for me last night, worked this morning, and now shows broken again after a refresh. FYI.

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Random comment but am I the only one who sometimes sees images fine in a GDT but then randomly they will turn into a broken link image?

I'll see images at a roughly 99% rate,,, but sometimes, an image shows up as a filename. It also is limited only to images uploaded to HFB via the "insert images" function.

If anyone is trying to track this issue (ie a mod or admin who might see this), it's been happening for about the past week, maybe a little longer.

This, kids, is why you don't spill beer in the servers.

Baszie

Apr 29, 2021
What does it say?
It was an expected goal diagram from hockeyviz. This game had free acces. Maybe it’s for the best it isn’t showing, because it’s kinda ugly. Underlying metrics do not like the Wings.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Quite basic Seattle game.

Kraken looking fast and furious, but not effective. They control the game, they will win the shot share, but...

...will lose the game on the big plays on HD Corsi zone. And special teams are meh.

Reactions: Gniwder

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I'll see images at a roughly 99% rate,,, but sometimes, an image shows up as a filename. It also is limited only to images uploaded to HFB via the "insert images" function.

If anyone is trying to track this issue (ie a mod or admin who might see this), it's been happening for about the past week, maybe a little longer.

This, kids, is why you don't spill beer in the servers.
It's been happening since the site switch over a month ago, maybe a little longer.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I think that's when I had to start DLing gifs to my own PC before uploading them. No more direct linking to gifs.

Gotta say that for an old fuddy-duddy, I've become quite enamored of communicating via reaction pics and gifs. Probably annoyingly-so, sorry.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Stony Curtis

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
what's funnyis I couldn't see what your jpg was because the link was broken, so it was very meta.

I had to load the page into another browser to see it
Oh wow, that is hilarious. It showed for me when I posted but yeah now it's a broken link.

HFboards, fix or do sumfink.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Quite basic Seattle game.

Kraken looking fast and furious, but not effective. They control the game, they will win the shot share, but...

...will lose the game on the big plays on HD Corsi zone. And special teams are meh.

Same as last season. The only reason why they made the playoffs was because Grubauer had a couple of good months, like Lyon did in January.

It would be nice if this team could handle that speed better though. Carolina will not be as generous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad