GDT: Game 52 | Candygram | Pens vs Sharks | 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Are the Blackhawk ownership also part owners of NBC?

Every time I turn on the guide to see who's playing on the rivalry games Tues and Wed nights, it's been the Hawks. Again tonight. I think NBC had three games in the previous week or two and every single one of them involved the Hawks. It's ridiculous at this point...

Good if its the Hawks (or the Flyers). Every time I see the Pens on NBC I want to throw my controller through my TV because then I cant watch the game on the NHL app.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
No Jumbo Joe, so at least that should be good. Sharks are one of the wurst at the obstruction crap too, let's just hope the Pens don't get into penalty trouble and have to play ketchup the whole game. Dell is pretty good too, put us in quite the pickle only scoring 1 goal on him, Murray will relish this victory after his family tragedy. Start strong, finish strong. I'm hoping Simon scores a few, he has a lot more mustard on his shot than people realize, very deceptive.
Lettuce remind you after that... you're in a pickle if we don't win tonight...

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Pavs is one of my favorite in the league and I cannot believe how bad he was in the 2016 finals. He disappeared like he didn't even exist.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
batman.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I hope Geno and Kessel go off because they should have been in the All Star Game.

Welcome back big Mur!

I suspect Geno is among the most thankful they didn't have to go. Kessel, maybe not as much . . .

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
Are the Blackhawk ownership also part owners of NBC?

Every time I turn on the guide to see who's playing on the rivalry games Tues and Wed nights, it's been the Hawks. Again tonight. I think NBC had three games in the previous week or two and every single one of them involved the Hawks. It's ridiculous at this point...
aye, it's f***ing annoying as hell.

although I admit I wish they had more Prdators games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad