FIExpqy.jpg

If you don't get the reference, click here > Land Shark: Jaws II
giphy.gif

dD8do1N.gif

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
No Jumbo Joe, so at least that should be good. Sharks are one of the wurst at the obstruction crap too, let's just hope the Pens don't get into penalty trouble and have to play ketchup the whole game. Dell is pretty good too, put us in quite the pickle only scoring 1 goal on him, Murray will relish this victory after his family tragedy. Start strong, finish strong. I'm hoping Simon scores a few, he has a lot more mustard on his shot than people realize, very deceptive.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Disco doing pregame on NHL Network, just said "The Pens are starting to look like the team we all know and love."

I guess no hard feelings. lol

Dan would be smart to go be an assistant somewhere if his ego would allow it. I still think he could be a good coach some day, but man he needs to be humbled and being fired twice is just not enough for the massive ego he has.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Are the Blackhawk ownership also part owners of NBC?

Every time I turn on the guide to see who's playing on the rivalry games Tues and Wed nights, it's been the Hawks. Again tonight. I think NBC had three games in the previous week or two and every single one of them involved the Hawks. It's ridiculous at this point...

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Are the Blackhawk ownership also part owners of NBC?

Every time I turn on the guide to see who's playing on the rivalry games Tues and Wed nights, it's been the Hawks. Again tonight. I think NBC had three games in the previous week or two and every single one of them involved the Hawks. It's ridiculous at this point...
Flyers actually. Comcast. Boo.

Reactions: Andy99

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Won't be watching, go Pens. Me being an idiot, I lost my credit card - the day before I go on holiday. Great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad