GDT: Game 49: Vegas Golden Knights @ Calgary Flames | 6:00PM | Yay all the breaks are over

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Kinda figure Flower is due for some regression. Not many have career-best numbers at his age. There's a reason he's not a Penguin anymore.

More concerned with our lack of goals, last game (one) and just one so far tonight. If Flower starts to come back to earth and with Malcolm getting some starts this road trip, it could be an ugly one if we can't start putting the puck in the net.

Shame on me looking ahead! :thumbd: Maybe we'll score four here in the third! :thumbu:

Last edited:

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I was going to try to stick it out until the end, but the internet here is crap.

Time to drive home with the voice of the Golden Knights.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Kinda figure Flower is due for some regression. Not many have career-best numbers at his age. There's a reason he's not a Penguin anymore.

More concerned with our lack of goals, last game (one) and just one so far tonight. If Flower starts to come back to earth and with Malcolm getting some starts this road trip, it could be an ugly one if we can't start putting the puck in the net.

MAF is playing well enough. Without offensive production this team can't compete.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Well, perhaps after this PK.

Let's go. Also, can't recall the last time I've seen that penalty.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Running out of time here.

Gtime.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad