GDT: Game 48: New York Rangers vs Vegas Golden Knights, 7pm ET (Game is on ESPN, and ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Pretty sure MSG state media tracks who the fans are complaining about because during one of the recent intros they were singing the praises of Zibanejad and "all the things he does well"
They really do ... they feel it's their job to tell us how good the underperforming players are. It's bizarre. After a while I go for the mute.

Reactions: klingsor and bl02

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Excited to see Gus-Fox for a game. Hopefully Laviolette doesn't change the pairs. Could be the beginning of the end for Lindgren if he's identified as the issue.

Changes after the road trip seems like they want to spark the team without making a trade.

Kakko better have his best game too

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
They really do ... they feel it's their job to tell us how good the underperforming players are. It's bizarre. After a while I go for the mute.

Too bad it's not MSG tonight so that I can get a sugarcoated explanation of Bonino's departure.

Reactions: klingsor

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
Excited to see Gus-Fox for a game. Hopefully Laviolette doesn't change the pairs. Could be the beginning of the end for Lindgren if he's identified as the issue.

Changes after the road trip seems like they want to spark the team without making a trade.

Kakko better have his best game too
If it goes well, he will.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Mines 100%. That must be the percentages that Bonino gets as many points a Goodrow and leschinshinshinnyion combined tonite.
As if responding to Vegas for developing Howden into a Stanley Cup Champion and saying, hey, we can make something out of your trash too, the Rangers will be rolling out Leschyshyn tonight.

Reactions: Daves a mess

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Sorry all - I’m live and in person, so mark this one down as a certain loss. [sad face emoji]
I‘m there in spirit. Chalk up the win.
IMG_9352.jpeg

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Pretty sure MSG state media tracks who the fans are complaining about because during one of the recent intros they were singing the praises of Zibanejad and "all the things he does well"
They do. Most team's media departments and TV/radio crews do. It is most prominent in hockey for sure and more so in US than Canada, but it's there too.

It is hockey's version of state propaganda.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
They do. Most team's media departments and TV/radio crews do. It is most prominent in hockey for sure and more so in US than Canada, but it's there too.

It is hockey's version of state propaganda.

Wouldn’t be doing their job well if they didn’t tbh

Reactions: MrAlmost

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
When was the last time Rangers beat an actual good team (Kraken was hot at the time but they aren't good)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad