GDT: Game 47: New York Rangers @ San Jose Sharks , 10:30pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Start plugging in Wolf Pack players. Can't be worse than seeing Goodrow, Bonino, Pierogi night in, night out.

None of this "players disliking him, him losing players." He should have known and still should know he has carte blanche over this team with the way things transpired under Turk.

I prefer an $8.5 million turd sitting up in the rafters and getting moody that he's not playing vs. one that is just going through the motions and is as inspid as tofu.

Even throw certain players under the bus to the media.

"Would be nice to have a captain who shows his emotions out on the ice rather than waiting for closed doors."

But no. He thinks they have been playing well.

Not that I agree with it, but dont the underlying numbers kinda say we have been playing fairly well over this stretch? I hate the play style and we were particularly bad against Vegas most recently, but the combination of us getting goalie'd, cold shooting (we were routinely at 40+ shots in many of the losses) and every mistake we made ending up in the back of the net has maybe made it look worse than it is.

Laviolette is a veteran coach and we're a veteran team. It makes sense for him to give them a bit of leash, especially considering we have maintained the top spot in the division throughout. There are 4 games until the All-Star break, making sweeping changes before then might be counterproductive. I still hate the macro view, particularly the style of play and the bromance line combos but the micro view can be written off as the dog days of the season.

Basically its our job as fans to panic in January and its the player's and coach's job to keep an even keel when things go sideways. That being said they better come out with a good effort tonight.

Reactions: FUZfan

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
download (80).png

Holy f***.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Let's see if Laf can put some points on the board tonight. 4 points in his last 10 games w/ a -7. 2 shots or less per game since his last goal 5 games ago. I enjoyed him better when he was shooting a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad