GDT: Game 46 - New York Rangers @ Anaheim Ducks, 8:30pm, MSG Probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Wow, caveman hockey works. Who woulda guessed.
1705896338308.jpeg

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I feel like the puck was passed him before Lindgren gave the shove. But I'll give him credit.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Whew, now we can “not feel bad” about losing to the Sharks since it won’t be part of a streak. Big comeback against the 30th place team in the league.

I kid. I’ll take it. Hopefully it’s a turning point. Based on actual performance and the personnel, I doubt it, but it’s nice to have the odd W mixed in to keep the doom from becoming to suffocating. I always like to save the part of the year where all of my hope is brutally snuffed out until the post season.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
He played baseball at Shattuck St Mary and sucked at it.

He got drilled by a pitcher who subsequently got charged at and bodied by Jack Johnson. I am not making this up.
I didn’t know he sucked. I saw him hit a home run in batting practice so I assumed he was good since I knew he played as a kid.

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
Whew, now we can “not feel bad” about losing to the Sharks since it won’t be part of a streak. Big comeback against the 30th place team in the league.

I kid. I’ll take it. Hopefully it’s a turning point. Based on actual performance and the personnel, I doubt it, but it’s nice to have the odd W mixed in to keep the doom from becoming to suffocating. I always like to save the part of the year where all of my hope is brutally snuffed out until the post season.
This has been a bad stretch, but we're honestly not a terrible hockey team and as far as times to go cold go, this is reasonably ideal.

Reactions: LokiDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad