GDT: Game 46 - New York Rangers @ Anaheim Ducks, 8:30pm, MSG Probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
A win tonight won’t make this board happy, but it’d be a damn finer sight than what it will be should we lose

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Nah these pricks are going to win tonight and feel like they’re doing just fine .

Anaheim are abysmal, possibly worse than both the Sharks and the Blackhawks

Reactions: Kravtsov420

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
Duck Hunt is a classic video game.

If the Rangers would play it now, they would somehow shoot the giggling dog, the duck would poop on their head while flying away, and Kreider and Mika would put on a hissy fit because they're into Sega, saying they do what Nintendon't.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
IMG_5511.jpeg

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
It’s funny because the start of this year surprised me and made me second guess my assessments from prior season. And as soon as the start had lasted long enough for me to think I’d maybe been wrong and the core wasn’t totally rotten and spineless, the bottom fell out so hard that I’m not sure anyone would survive the impact.

It’s the same old f***ing song and dance. The NY Dolan country club simply does not foster a willingness and desire to work hard enough to win in the world’s best league.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
What other options do they have? Not much

I’ll play for free if they just let me keep the jersey. Doubt I’m much worse at this stage of life.

I mean… in street clothes does anyone guess he’s 2 years younger than me? Guy aged like unrefrigerated meat.
IMG_7130.jpeg
IMG_7129.jpeg
IMG_6758.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad