Game #46: KINGS embarrassed by REDWINGS 3-1, Gordon Ramsay edition ...

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
omg_4708263_GIFSoup.com.gif
spit.gif
doing.gif

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Hey, it's a good think the Kings are keeping that "elite" top line in tact. they sure have been on a high scoring streak since it's happened! But hey, it's an elite top line right?

1 goal scored yet again, and they needed a 2 man advantage to do it. Yup, Putting Carter with Kopi sure is paying off.

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
7th loss in 9. Dean has to do something. Everyone's sick of the scoring drought. Everyone's sick of 2 plus seasons of lack of depth at LW. Quicks getting hung out to dry. Sutter can't work miracles. They need help!

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Stop me if you've heard this one before, an injury ridden or poor team comes into Staples and the Kings proceed to take nothing but shots from the halfwall and blueline all night. This inflates the opposing goaltenders save percentage while the Kings let the opposing team linger around long enough to pull ahead in the third period.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Sick of our pathetic excuse of an offense.

Losing to the Wings and the Wild is absolutely unacceptable. These teams are missing the majority of their best players, are mercilessly outshot, and STILL beat the Kings by capitalizing on the few mistakes the Kings make.

Also, if I hear one more time how great the Frattin-Richards-Toffoli or Lewis-Fraser-Clifford lines are playing one more time from Bob and Jim, I'll puke. Sure, the 4th line isn't relied upon for scoring, but for Christ's sake, Lewis doesn't even have one goal this season! And don't even get me started on Richards or Toffoli. They might be getting chances, but they need to put the god damn puck in the back of the net once in a blue moon, otherwise those chances don't mean squat.

KingKopitar11*

7th loss in 9. Dean has to do something. Everyone's sick of the scoring drought. Everyone's sick of 2 plus seasons of lack of depth at LW. Quicks getting hung out to dry. Sutter can't work miracles. They need help!

Yes. Honestly, the Kings should do whatever it takes to get Kane. Even if it takes toffoli.

I love these Gordon Ramsay Gifs. they make it so much better lol.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Stop me if you've heard this one before, an injury ridden or poor team comes into Staples and the Kings proceed to take nothing but shots from the halfwall and blueline all night. This inflates the opposing goaltenders save percentage while the Kings let the opposing team linger around long enough to pull ahead in the third period.

It's a madlib at this point. Just change the team names from night to night and there you have it.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
I'm going to keep harping on this because it's ****ing stupid. Kings were fine scoring before changing to these current lines. They get changed WHILE the kings are on a fantastic run, and now they can't score to save their lives and Sutter is doing NOTHING to f'ing change things up.

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
I blame Mike Richards- no doubt about it- he needed to score at least 2 goals for the Kings to win this (I'm not counting the Wings 3rd goal as being a valid counter because Muzzin laid on the ice behind the goal line staring at the ref).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad