GDT: Game 46: Anaheim Ducks vs. New York Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Shit play by Fowler.

Still not the reason we lost the game though.
Nope not the reason. But having a trash special teams coordinator and no one willing to try and boost this team's confidence is. This team feels like they don't want to play at all.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Dang this team sucks……so I’m not sure what if anything Cronin has changed. Team still can’t make simple plays and the special teams still suck.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Bro all his shots get blocked

And you were saying? Lmao
Like I said, it was a shit play. Still not the reason this was a loss for the Ducks though.

It says more about the rest of our defenceman that he is by far the best and most effective offense option for the blueline (apart from Mintyukov when healthy) then it does about Fowler.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
He’s not THE reason, but he’s part of the reason.
He wasn't even a factor in 3 of the 4 goals we gave up before the EN (unless we think giving up that EN was the killer blow) as he wasn't on the ice, and the one he was on the ice for wasn't anything to do with him.

I guess Fowler is a reason for the loss in the sense he was an Anaheim player on the ice tonight who played in a loss.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Not shocking considering he plays the most minutes (by far) and gets the most PP time of any D.
Agreed. He’s still putting up points there too.

Saying most of his shots get blocked is a silly argument. More of his shots get blocked than if like, but most of them get through. Everyone just freaks out with recency bias when it happens.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
He wasn't even a factor in 3 of the 4 goals we gave up before the EN (unless we think giving up that EN was the killer blow) as he wasn't on the ice, and the one he was on the ice for wasn't anything to do with him.

I guess Fowler is a reason for the loss in the sense he was an Anaheim player on the ice tonight who played in a loss.
Yes

Agreed. He’s still putting up points there too.

Saying most of his shots get blocked is a silly argument. More of his shots get blocked than if like, but most of them get through. Everyone just freaks out with recency bias when it happens.
You are correct but he does get a lot of shots blocked. Always has.

Reactions: Ducks DVM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad