GDT: Game 45 - New York Rangers @ Los Angeles Kings, 10:30pm, MSG,MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Well, I’ve been drinking slowly and casually since 2pm, so I’m primed for elation or depresssion. I’m guessing I’ll only be half watching by the time things actually get started, and while I do expect the team to respond a bit, I’m not holding my breath for a good outing.

On the flip side, this new hazy our brewery released is fantastic and I brought about 30 cans of it straight from the canning line to my fridge, so I can get as toasted as the performance dictates, with delicious, hyper fresh beer.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
The problem all those years was not the money....but the philosophy behind how it was spent. For decades I stated that the Rangers are the only NHL team that built from the top down....you never heard of them trading for young, promising talent that could help them in the future....nor did they invest in players that would help them for the long-term....it was always the latest shiny bauble/name player (99% of who were at or past retirement age).

False narrative.

Zibanejad
Fox
Strome
Brassard

All trades that the rangers made for the future.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
I decided I'm pouring my first rum tonight at puck drop

Barbancourt.JPG

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
False narrative.

Zibanejad
Fox
Strome
Brassard

All trades that the rangers made for the future.
My statement holds true. I replied to comment: "Ranger ownership should be ashamed of themselves for the lack of success the last 30 years . We had the money....but maybe that is the root of the problems". By the time the four names you mentioned happened, Rangers were held in check by the cap and was trying to change their philosophy.

Even taking them into account, 4 acquisitions out of all the moves they made in last 30 years made for the future is not a good look.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
I got back from the comedy show earlier than I thought. I’m going to watch an episode of Letterkenny and then drop in on the GDT. Last time, it was a good way to make a bad game more fun to watch. Hopefully we get a better game this time.
I’m guessing you already know of the Canadian show available on Hulu tittled “Shorsey” ?
Same man who developed and started in “Letterkenny”.

Reactions: Kodiak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad