GDT: Game 45 - New York Rangers @ Los Angeles Kings, 10:30pm, MSG,MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Hahaha......all of the above definitely there and the most friendly people in the World ! Plus there is a lot more women then men since so many men headed out West from 1980ish onward or at least up till when I was there . I was there 20 yrs ago....had a blast in Cornerbrook . Get to a bar and all the women treat you like T-Bone steak ! I'm not lying.....they are everywhere !!! We had a great 5 day trip fishing .

Now, don't go spoiling it for us here by creating an influx of male American tourists next year :laugh:

Puck drop is on the half hour.

This sounds like a good set up for an old George Carlin bit…

Newfoundland Standard Time (NST) is an hour and a half ahead of EST.

• Haha
Reactions: leetch99

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Every time the 2014 finals cup up tonight, take a drink.

Quick being a former member of the Kings gets two drinks.

Reactions: GENESISPuck94

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Now, don't go spoiling it for us here by creating an influx of male American tourists next year :laugh:

Newfoundland Standard Time (NST) is an hour and a half ahead of EST.
IMG_2640.gif

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
we’ll see if it sticks but it was pretty clear that Bonino would be the one to sit based on how guys were being used.

Hope it’s not a Glass AV thing where he gives it a look, it works, but he goes back to what doesn’t work bc he wants it to work so badly.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
we’ll see if it sticks but it was pretty clear that Bonino would be the one to sit based on how guys were being used.

Hope it’s not a Glass AV thing where he gives it a look, it works, but he goes back to what doesn’t work bc he wants it to work so badly.
No way. There was instant chemistry when that trio was put together.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
No way. There was instant chemistry when that trio was put together.

Yeah but coaches do dumb things.

Our top 2 pairs have remained untouched. The miller-Trouba pair has gotten mollywhopped for the last month and Lindgren is dragging Fox down to a 46% xGF%

When they want something to work, they’ll put us through hell to try to make it work.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Yeah but coaches do dumb things.

Our top 2 pairs have remained untouched. The miller-Trouba pair has gotten mollywhopped for the last month and Lindgren is dragging Fox down to a 46% xGF%

When they want something to work, they’ll put us through hell to try to make it work.
You had me at mollywhopped

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Who is Jones in for? Didn't review the thread so sorry if this was already mentioned

Kinda surprising Bonino is out bit it’s the right thing to do. Pitlick is a big upgrade.
Neither guy really does much for me, Pitlick atleast throws the body around, I'd rather have Rempe in that spot for size and to have a willing fighter so that Trouba can stop with the fighting before he breaks his hand.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Sitting Gustafsson for literally no reason would eliminate all my good feelings about Bonino sitting

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
@80shockeywasbuns is applying for a permit with NYPD as we speak
I was one of the few on the F Bonino train before it was cool. We got clowned for not knowing hockey in October when calling out the atrocious unacceptable play of the 4th line. And now here we are as usual with the team doing the thing people said they should do but way later after it costs the team assets/money/games. Although I’m sure we haven’t seen the last of Cones, I mean Bones

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I was one of the few on the F Bonino train before it was cool. We got clowned for not knowing hockey in October when calling out the atrocious unacceptable play of the 4th line. And now here we are as usual with the team doing the thing people said they should do but way later after it costs the team assets/money/games. Although I’m sure we haven’t seen the last of Cones, I mean Bones
What are you blabbering about? Lol

We have enough bodies back in the lineup now so they can scratch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad