GDT: Game 43: Carolina at Columbus 7:00 EST Placeholder Edition

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Disappointed in the crowd size. Below 15k. I realize it was a Tuesday game, but what the hell Cbus? Time to get on board.

I was there in the lower bowl and it seemed quite packed to me. That number is surprising. It was a quiet crowd though.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
I sat in my usual club seats.. But, the crowd was noticeably thinner/quiet than my last couple of games that I attended back during the streak.. So, not a huge surprise. Still better than most years with attendance.

Overall, I'm not too upset.. We were playing the Carolina Hurricanes on a Tuesday night, so I didn't expect a sell out by any means.

I try to look at the positives of not a packed house- Not waiting too long in line for the bathroom, concessions.. Getting out of Columbus faster.

Next game for me is Saturday in the lower bowl behind hopefully Bob.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Disappointed in the crowd size. Below 15k. I realize it was a Tuesday game, but what the hell Cbus? Time to get on board.

Busy week with 3 home games in 5 nights and not a big name opponent. Saturday will be soldout and I imagine Ottawa will be decent crowd.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
I'm still limited to phone posting and since this brought good karma, you can post today's GDT Espen. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad