GDT: Game #42: LA. WHY_BOTHERS @ ST. WILL_CRUSH_US - Thursday, 1/2/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range

Truth. Blues players would be too confused and/or horrified to go near the 9 nude Kings players.

On the positive side, Blueszilla might be there in her sweet shirt. If that does not excite some of your players I do not know what would.

(Things that make you go *hurl*)

Arrhizal

May 4, 2012
Slovenia
I want to watch this game real bad but I'm afraid the Kings will such and I'll regret waking up at 2 am on a work day.

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
Boys need to get a bit more confidence and they tend to play well against the Blues.... gotta keep that going! GO KINGS GOOO!!

scryan

May 1, 2013
At this point, it's basically "why not". We have tried everyone we have over on the left side and nobody has come close to filling that massive hole. No way Frattin can be worse than Lewis was.

I thought you were going to say a why not because its not like moving him back to RW made him noticeable :(

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
No Backes or Steen but....

et.jpg

is in net.

KingKopitar11*

**** off Greene. What a ****ing idiot. You think they'd be careful

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Funny how the Blueshad zero pressure on that PP and a bounce off the boards results in a goal. It's maddening after such a strong effort on the PK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad