GDT: Game #42: LA. WHY_BOTHERS @ ST. WILL_CRUSH_US - Thursday, 1/2/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

HansH

Unwelcome Spectre
Feb 2, 2005
San Diego
www.mib.org
The horrifying thing is, St. Louis is ACTUALLY the "best team in the league" by winning percentage at this moment (.756 to the Blackhawks' .750).

Is it possible to lose 1 to -1?

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Third line looks interesting, giving Frattin another shot at left wing might not be a terrible idea.

At this point, it's basically "why not". We have tried everyone we have over on the left side and nobody has come close to filling that massive hole. No way Frattin can be worse than Lewis was.

Not sure we win this one, but I'm hoping for an exciting game. A losing streak is one thing, but a losing streak where the games are boring is a whole other ballgame. The Kings are putting me to sleep here recently

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
So what's different for you guys? Haven't really seen a lot of the Kings this year. Heard Jones (who I'm looking forward to seeing) was 8-0-0 to start his career and then not much else until somebody told me you had been on a losing streak the past few games.

Is there an injury that changed something or is it just the slumps that every team goes through?

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
So what's different for you guys? Haven't really seen a lot of the Kings this year. Heard Jones (who I'm looking forward to seeing) was 8-0-0 to start his career and then not much else until somebody told me you had been on a losing streak the past few games.

Is there an injury that changed something or is it just the slumps that every team goes through?

We have been incredibly undisciplined all year and our PK is going through a bit of a bad stretch (6pp goals against in our last 21 times SH, .714%). The PP continues to be mostly garbage, and our scoring has dried-up. Other than that, everything is fine :laugh:

kingsfansince1967

Oct 23, 2006
Montreal
Kings get back on winning track this evening and that will put an end to all the pessimism one can find on this board. Gheez, nothing to get depressed about, it is a long season and one must expect a slump sooner or later.

This team has all that is needed to go all the way.

GKG!

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
playoff-beard-2.jpg

Why is that? did you have sex with her on New years Eve?

where the hell did you dig up this picture of my mom?

Riposte!

Jan 25, 2006
Seattle
im excited about it but im also one of the few people here that still believes in Frattin

I'm sure the power of belief will fix his team-leading -7 (which is three points off from the next worst forward, Fraser, who is -4). The only other players on the team who have minuses are all -1 (Lewis, Carcillo, Pearson).

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
You guys should be pretty confident, you could probably beat the Blues with only 11 skaters dressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad