GDT: Game 42: Anaheim Ducks @ Tampa Bay Lightning, 4pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
The toughest part of these games are the phantom penalties, at times, and then the lack of getting obvious calls.

I can a little too upset if I keep watching. I can usually accept poor play, up to a point, but the officiating causes me to turn off the game.

Terry has had a tough year, but I’ll look up PLD’s numbers and contract and then I don’t feel as bad.

John

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
The toughest part of these games are the phantom penalties, at times, and then the lack of getting obvious calls.

I can a little too upset if I keep watching. I can usually accept poor play, up to a point, but the officiating causes me to turn off the game.

Terry has had a tough year, but I’ll look up PLD’s numbers and contract and then I don’t feel as bad.

John

Theres just nothing really keeping me invested at this point. This year was supposed to be all about the young players progressing and everyone has missed significant time with injuries (save for Mac who looks like he should be on the shelf right now). Otherwise, it’s just watching generic 4th line muckers and grinders, and though they’re trying, it’s a chore to get through these games

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Theres just nothing really keeping me invested at this point. This year was supposed to be all about the young players progressing and everyone has missed significant time with injuries (save for Mac who looks like he should be on the shelf right now). Otherwise, it’s just watching generic 4th line muckers and grinders, and though they’re trying, it’s a chore to get through these games

There isn't a lot of high event hockey this year. The first period was boring and nearly put me to sleep, but it was a 0-0 game. Then the penalties came and Tampa put us away.

At least next year, we're gonna be adding Cutter's offense and speed. That's so far away, though.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

FiveTacos

Oct 2, 2017
The Twilight Zone
Wtf is the plan on our powerplay

lesb.gif

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
One day Fowler will take a calculated risk to step up and keep a puck in the zone.

BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!
Or
Fowler will attempt the step up and keep the puck, the puck temporarily transforms in to an o jest with no mass, passes right through him and leads to a break the other way

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
I rather they got the shooting opportunity they got then get another penalty against this team. A lot of game left for a make up clean hit.
Remember when the response for a big,clean hit would be a huge hit on one their good players? Instead of this garbage retaliation against a good play

Reactions: snowave and Yemeth

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
But at least now the Lightning know we're tough guys who won't get pushed around! And I'm sure Leason will magically recover because of Groulx's acts of support.
This right here is a typical Ducks fan that ownership loves. Let's gently beg opposing players not to hurt us

This is your take-away from the sequence of events that occured here?
Unfortunately this is the Ducks fan base

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Remember when the response for a big,clean hit would be a huge hit on one their good players? Instead of this garbage retaliation against a good play
I miss it, I do. But this team really isn't it anymore. Same for most of the league times have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad