One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
HVRJuYX.gif

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Usually on wins like these I watch the NHL network talking heads begrudgingly congratulate the Jackets on repeat, but the Det/Chi game is on.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Well, with Nashville getting whooped they're pretty much out of the playoff race. We need to keep doing our thing and only bother with the standings when all games have been played.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Great game. Fun to be there. Can't say enough about MacKenzie's game tonight. Dude was buzzing from the drop of the puck. He doesn't get enough love IMO. small guy, fearless and willing to defend teammates. Nice to have a guy like him to get under the skin of a crap team like Blues. :yo:

Prospal's game was weird tonight. Maybe the visor was impacting his game?

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Usually on wins like these I watch the NHL network talking heads begrudgingly congratulate the Jackets on repeat, but the Det/Chi game is on.

Detroit knows we won... and Dallas too... they are fighting for thier HISTORICAL lives.

In the end not every team fighting for the WC 8th seed will win out... the CBJ simply must keep winning for any chance...

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I was in 203 and there was this Blues fan behind me doing Play by Play for everything going on. Got so annoying.

Then we started winning and didn't hear from him since. :)

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
What a fantastic game to attend !!! GNat is becoming a fun place again. People are having a good time. Calvert and Atkinson are driving other teams crazy. Virtually every guy on the Blues would have liked to slug them. Yet the Blues D-men were actually terrified of them. Two midgets and they are driving the rest of the NHL crazy. Add Gaborik and Foligno and we have some very, very serious speed. What a fun night!

The atmosphere inside the arena is getting better and better.

Skraut

Jul 31, 2006
Enter city here
I was in 203 and there was this Blues fan behind me doing Play by Play for everything going on. Got so annoying.

Then we started winning and didn't hear from him since. :)

Blues fans around me kept trying to start a Lets Go Blues chant, but the just sounded like a sleepy heard of cattle. Lets go moooooooooooos

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Wings drop a point in the SO. We're 2 pts away with an extra game and less ROW's, so effectively 4-5 from the #8 seed.

Flames beating the Coyotes so far.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I just rewatched Gabby's goal. I didn't notice live how far he had to come up the ice to catch up with Tube. Dude is fast!

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
THe Blues are playing great hockey of late, six wins in a row but I don't think Hitch will get his 600th win... not tonight. I hope the crowd has a few beers and get's the job done along with the CBJ...

Who is this guy??? lol

I know, bad, I rarely quote myself if ever but I had to do it....

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Nationwide is fun again! What a game to attend! Great job boys. Atkinson, I love you more and more everyday little man. Loved seeing him single-handedly keep the Blues player stuck behind his own goal in the 1st period for a good 20 seconds, that's what I call aggressive yet effective penalty killing.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Fun game tonight. Blues live up to their goonlike selves, again. Nice net presence by Artie and Johansen. Gabby earning the "finisher" nickname.

Just win out baby.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad