Jackman-Polak

Allen
Elliott

JeffRimerMotivational.jpg

joshjoshjosh

ಠ_ಠ
Feb 15, 2010
Guam
If the good guys would stop losing two games in a row things might start to get better but as it stands...

...this game is 448,000,000,271x more critical than the one before it.

And hopefully Todd Richards and the Assistant Captains made it clear that the Blues aren't going to get away with any of the **** that they got away with a week ago

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Too bad we are catching the Blues when they are on fire. Their defense is rock solid, and their goaltending seems to have solidified. Going to take a monumental effort to win this game tonight.

Will be there tonight. Want to hear a loud and proud crowd!

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Critical that we score the first goal tonight. Trying to come from behind against this defense and a Hitchcock-coached team in general is like swimming upstream in a river of molasses (not to mention torture for the viewing audience).

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Jeff Rimer ‏@jrimercbj 2m
#CBJ forward Jared Boll says he will play vs #STLBlues tonight in a huge game for the Jackets. Boll says the game is a must win for CBJ

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Jeff Rimer ‏@jrimercbj 2m
#CBJ forward Jared Boll says he will play vs #STLBlues tonight in a huge game for the Jackets. Boll says the game is a must win for CBJ

This reminds me of Boller's rookie year when he came back early from an injury specifically because TooToo had been taking liberties the game before. I think we all remember how that ended - with TooToo's tail between his legs. Boll knows his role and knows that the Blues were running around last time. I expect this will be a good one tonight.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Too bad we are catching the Blues when they are on fire. Their defense is rock solid, and their goaltending seems to have solidified. Going to take a monumental effort to win this game tonight.

Will be there tonight. Want to hear a loud and proud crowd!

Keep in mind how San Jose was doing before their trip to Columbus...

Not saying it will be the same case with the Blues but it just goes to show how well our guys have played at home this year. Really excited to get to the rink tonight. I'll be there early and won't stop cheering for the boys until they turn the lights off. Go Jackets!

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I was expecting Prout..

but if it takes Boller, someone needs to knock the snot of anyone taking a run at Bob. Our guys need to be laying it down for that guy, he has helped make something out of this season.

There is an excitement brewing about hockey in Columbus. Even my wife is tuning in, especially when I park her at the redline and get her tipsy on ten spot beers

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Looking forward to this game. Enjoy this one for what it is, two heavy teams playing for every point down the stretch. Should be one hell of a game.

According to Sports Club Stats, if Calgary, Columbus, Chicago, and Nashville win tonight, our chance of making the playoffs goes up by 33 percentage points. LOL this is too fun.

HockeyGuy73

Oct 29, 2010
Tad south of STL.
Good luck tonight guys. Looking forward to another intense hard hitting game that these two teams always seem to deliver. I'm going to miss this rivalry next year.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Good luck tonight guys. Looking forward to another intense hard hitting game that these two teams always seem to deliver. I'm going to miss this rivalry next year.

The old Central will be missed for sure. We've had some great games in this division, even if we were the red headed step child of the family. Cheers.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Well, statement game. Either we persevere or we live with the fact the Blues swept the series and our playoffs dream.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
I'll be there, sounds like this is shaping up to be a "big one."

Puckrakers said:
Boll said he wouldn't play if he weren't able to fight. "If I'm in, I can go."

There will be blood.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad