Game #40: Kings vs. Blackhawks - 12/30/13 - Regulation Loss, 1-0 Chi-Town Strokefest

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Hawks best team in the league on to the next game.

Muzzin had a good game , Jones was awesome.

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
The Hawks could of just played keep away with the puck all night. The Kings were not going to catch up.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I've lost all faith in Sutter. The guy seriously needs to pull his head out of the deepest part of his ass.

I was a big Sutter fan, but this certainly seems to be going the same way many Flames fans warned us. The guy is obsessed with grinders and low skill players, the use of stiffs like Lewis and Clifford just shows that.

The two highlights (for comedic value) were Lewis trying to stickhandle around Roszival and Keith catching Clifford. It was like watching a junior kid toying with a middle aged man at pickup.

The Hawks have support players like Saad and Shaw, while we have Clifford and Lewis. Kings did a good job against the big guns, but it's hard to shut down a team that rolls 3 lines capable of scoring, wish Sutter and Lombardi could see that.

reset

Puck Luck
Oct 5, 2005
South Bay
thats 3 losses in a row... if were going to play ****** like weve been the last couple of games, it may be even 6 losses in a row with the schedule we have

MollerManor

Feb 18, 2009
So we can all agree it's some combo of Lewis, Clifford, Frattin, and Fraser that need to be moved for a LW, right? Is there really anything else to discuss?

Edit: Yea, yea, "+ prospect(s) and pick(s)." Let's already assume that.

Last edited:

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
So we can all agree it's some combo of Lewis, Clifford, Frattin, and Fraser that need to be moved for a LW, right? Is there really anything else to discuss?

None of those guys land you a LW that can play true top six minutes. Niether is s combination of that trash get you one.

Have to draft them and develop them like Chicago did.

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
Well, I said Richards had to be one of the best players on the game. He was like 2nd to 3rd worse player each time he stepped onto the ice. Is he playing with a hole in his stick? C'mon!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad