Pre-Game Talk: Game 4 -> SWEEP or Comeback to win it in 7?

Sweep or Not?

• Panthers Sweep the Leafs

Votes: 113 54.3%
  • Nope not a sweep

Votes: 95 45.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I can't believe I f***ing want these a-holes to comeback and win it in 7 :laugh:

I hate Dubas and Keefe so much. its not even funny for how clueless these 2 jackasses are.

but then I saw this on Overdrive and I was like ... WHAT IF just WHAT IF IT HAPPENS?

This BeLeaf virus in me has gotta get healed sometime right? LOL

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Just have their best period of the playoffs in period 1 Wednesday that's all I ask. 1 period at a time. Win 2 of 3 periods minimum the rest of the way and win them big. Don't lose a period by more than a goal.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I’ll be cheering for your Leafs to defy the odds and make a new story
IMG_4737.gif

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Florida has won six in a row so they're likely due for a loss, if nothing else. If the big four and our PP can get rolling, we actually stand a good chance of at least winning on Wednesday.

Reactions: authentic

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Here's the thing, they really could comeback, Florida hasn't been all that impressive and is a flawed team. They've barely edged out 2 1-goal victories with our core players scoring 0 goals. If Matthews/Marner/Tavares come alive they could pull it off

But it's the core, these guys are frauds and losers. I expect nothing from them

WillyC

Sep 7, 2018
I’m cheering for them to mount the comeback, if not, just to tone down the pessimism on our board… there’s a lot of folks betting against us, so they can go all out on Dubas, Keefe, Tavares, Matthews, Marner, Nylander and Mo.

Just read the posts… they’re desperate for us to lose… we need to win, just to shut that crap down.

Reactions: authentic

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
My prediction, we come roaring back and take games 4 and 5, we all turn around again and then they farcically implode game 6. I’m not saying this to appear dramatic, but for the first time in my life I’m honestly not sure I’m even watching Wednesday.
my prediction is we lose Wednesday and start this back up sometime in October lol

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
My prediction, we come roaring back and take games 4 and 5, we all turn around again and then they farcically implode game 6. I’m not saying this to appear dramatic, but for the first time in my life I’m honestly not sure I’m even watching Wednesday.

Only playoff game I purposely didn't watch since 1980 was 2021 game 7 vs. MTL.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Only playoff game I purposely didn't watch since 1980 was 2021 game 7 vs. MTL.
I knew we were toast before that game but still watched. Last year I didn’t watch game 7 as I knew the outcome. I had it on background as I was doing kitchen Reno’s.

Reactions: Cleetus

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

Last time we did this, our captain subsequently yoloed into ww2. If we do this now, therefore, the only solution is to send Mitch to war.

You're a helluva guy, GP. I don't care what @Cleetus says about you

wow what did I say lol, GP is the best! lol
As much shit as this Board gets,

In my observation there is a small fraction here who get your group painted with the same brush.

I sincerely think, overall
IMG_4866.gif

Go Leafs Go for the next 3 games

Steven1562

May 13, 2013
giphy.gif

We got nothing to lose at this point. Most probably think this series is over but it's a 1st to 4 and we haven't lost that 4th one yet. Honestly just want to see a good effort and some desperation/fight.

Folignos Helmet

Sep 4, 2020
glass half full view, they almost won game 3 with their core all playing like baby chinchillas. If any of them untuck, maybe they win a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad