Pre-Game Talk: Game 4: Sens @ Bruins April 19, 7:30 p.m., NESN, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
If Krug is still out no reason to lose with a healthy line up.

Lets bring it back to Ottawa 3 - 1.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I think the Bruins will come out hard and angry at the start of this game. Need Andy to come up big and weather the storm early on so the boys can settle in.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
The B's board is so funny and makes the win so much better.

Any Bruins fan calling another team dirty and embellishing is just downright laughable. They've had the worst reputation in the league forever adn they've earned it.

Oh well seeing them get a taste of their own medicine is amazing. **** them and their ****** fan base.

Bunch of classless losers throwing **** at the other team like a bunch of crying babies. LOVE IT! Go Sens Go! Let's put them on the ropes tomorrow and knock them out on Friday

This guy gets it though: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=131060681&postcount=5

But yeah, overall, the Bruins seen to have contracted Montrealitis.

Exigaet

Mar 11, 2017
Worried about this game. :laugh:

Every Canadian team loses in game 1.

Sens, Habs, Oilers and Leafs win in game 2.

Sens, Habs, Oilers, and Leafs win in game 3.

So far the Habs and Oilers lost in game 4.

Please don't let the pattern continue for the Sens.

But it's all going according to plan! We all know about the 3-1 comeback curse. All the Canadian teams(except Calgary) need to lose game 4 so that they can win games 5 and 6 without fear of a comeback.

:sarcasm:

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
I think the Bruins will come out hard and angry at the start of this game. Need Andy to come up big and weather the storm early on so the boys can settle in.

Boston needs to score in the first 10 minutes if they don't that's likely it for them.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Our Powerpie woes....I wanna see more DOWN LOW wrinkles on our PP...like the quick tic-tac-toe pass down to Ryan beside the net, out to Mac for quick snapshot topshelf

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Our Powerpie woes....I wanna see more DOWN LOW wrinkles on our PP...like the quick tic-tac-toe pass down to Ryan beside the net, out to Mac for quick snapshot topshelf

Well.....we haven't had PP woes in the playoffs so you know, if it ain't broke...

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Either Chara dove, or Turris has some sort of superhuman strength in that 98-pound weakling frame. :laugh:

No way in hell anyone can say with a straight face that Turris has the muscle to take down Chara.

If Boston fans are really saying Kyle when he is soaking wet is what maybe 180 took down a 6'7 230 Chara its time to seek help.

16w

Jun 23, 2003
i have a good feeling about this game...

i think it's the game where all the hard work is finally going to come together and Greg Millen is going to be able to properly pronounce Bergeron instead of rhyming it with Bergevin

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Boucher should post the score of the Oilers/Sharks game in every guy's stall. The Oilers got a little fat and happy after taking a 2-1 lead in that series, and assumed that the Sharks would just fold up very cooperatively. Oops. As others have said, Boston is going to start this game like a house on fire, and we had better be ready to match their speed and intensity right from the get-go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad