GDT: Game 4: Islanders @ Sharks, 7:30pm

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
That was a bummer. I think we're still the better team, but we really need to get one to the back of the net.

Bright side : Labanc is 1 PPG after 4 games. Positives.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
They didn't show a replay, but it looked like Boedker pushed an Islander offside as they entered the zone on their first goal. Surprised they didn't take a look at it.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I like Delfina but they're too far away and pricey to do all the time. For delivery we've been doing Zume lately, used to do Amici's but they went downhill and got really greasy and are kinda overpriced. I really miss Boston and NYC, good pizza and great Italian food in general.

Satastic

Nazi punks **** off
Sep 12, 2014
Riverbank, CA
I like Delfina but they're too far away and pricey to do all the time. For delivery we've been doing Zume lately, used to do Amici's but they went downhill and got really greasy and are kinda overpriced. I really miss Boston and NYC, good pizza and great Italian food in general.

I have absolutely no idea about any of those places you named

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
So I've tuned into the rest of the Sharks game since watching the Coyotes get their asses kicked by the Bruins, and was incredibly impressed with the Twitter segment where Brodie and Brown kept talking on the Twitter live stream during commercial breaks on the TV.

I wish the Coyotes would do something like that.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

Why is the Sharks GDT always talking about food? :P

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I wish I could, my area doesn't really have that many places aside from popular chains like Dominoes and Pizza Hut hahah

It's too bad but not much I can do about it

Texas has some good ones though from my many visits

http://www.oldcountyinn.com/

We have this in my area (it's about a 45-minute drive from my house, most of it down a one-lane dirt road unless I take the long way to drive on paved roads). It's literally the best pizza I've ever had.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I wish I could, my area doesn't really have that many places aside from popular chains like Dominoes and Pizza Hut hahah

It's too bad but not much I can do about it

Texas has some good ones though from my many visits

My fav ever is Roberta's in Brooklyn. That pizza will make you weep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad