GDT: Game 4: Islanders @ Sharks, 7:30pm

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL Das Scheisse!

Why is Dell in? We're only like 4 games in and a non-back to back! Figured he wouldn't get a start until game 20 or at least a back to back haha.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They should be starting Dell once a week early on.
I agree. I think at the very least, every half of a back to back and maybe 5-10 other random starts in non-back to back's.

I'm not even sure the exact number of Sharks back to back's this year, but Dell should get approximately 20-22 starts, as long as he's playing even decent. I was just poking fun at PDB's reluctance to use him early on last year.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I agree. I think at the very least, every half of a back to back and maybe 5-10 other random starts in non-back to back's.

I'm not even sure the exact number of Sharks back to back's this year, but Dell should get approximately 20-22 starts, as long as he's playing even decent. I was just poking fun at PDB's reluctance to use him early on last year.

So play him the exact same as last year?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So play him the exact same as last year?
20-22 starts at least.

Last year, he only started 17 games, but played 20 games. 3 were relief appearances. He already has a relief appearance this year.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Good job vlasic and braun. Both useless on that play at the net. Would of been better if neither of them were at the net atleast dell would of been able to see the puck.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

For me, I basically look at the schedule and note the back-to-backs. They have 13 this year. So I'm penciling Dell in for one of those games all the time. Then I have to find at least nine more starts because I don't want Jones starting more than 60 games. I'm basically looking for a game a week for Dell so wherever I have to put that to make it work is what I'm going for.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
For me, I basically look at the schedule and note the back-to-backs. They have 13 this year. So I'm penciling Dell in for one of those games all the time. Then I have to find at least nine more starts because I don't want Jones starting more than 60 games. I'm basically looking for a game a week for Dell so wherever I have to put that to make it work is what I'm going for.
I definitely don't think Jones should play more than 60 this year. And 22 starts for Dell would put Jones at 60. Of course, there will also probably be a couple games where they both play, if there's a goalie change. Much like last weekend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad