GDT: Game 4: Columbus at Dallas | 10/22 8PM

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Just got home from dinner at a place that had nothing but OSU on...

Flipped it on and pumped were winning but getting outshot by double digits is pretty discouraging towards long-term success.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Flipped it on and pumped were winning but getting outshot by double digits is pretty discouraging towards long-term success.

They're out shooting us but some shots we take are getting credited to Dallas for some reason.

major major

Feb 18, 2013

I don't think that shot clock is accurate this game.

In either case the play is not in the Stars favor. They had a couple good stretches in the second but other than that the game hasn't been in their favor.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Jones made that goal. Beat all the Stars' forwards up the ice and made it a 4-on-2. Might end up with an assist but if he doesn't, his contribution shouldn't go unnoticed.

He is listed as second assist now. I was hoping Sedlak would get his first NHL point, he's been playing so well, but can't complain about Jones getting credit for a very good contribution.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
They're out shooting us but some shots we take are getting credited to Dallas for some reason.

Ha! I noticed it was bunk too. I didn't see it credited that way but I did see Jackets shots go uncounted and Stars shots counted that never made it to Bobrovsky.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Dallas has also had a handful of power plays, Columbus has not

I don't think that shot clock is accurate this game.

In either case the play is not in the Stars favor. They had a couple good stretches in the second but other than that the game hasn't been in their favor.

Well thats good to know (that they haven't been in control the entire game) ... and regarding their PP opportunities hopefully we can get a few down the stretch to really put the pressure on Dallas.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Damn just saw a brief glimpse of the Dubinsky-Benn fight on the intermission show highlights..... dare I ask who won???

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Damn just saw a brief glimpse of the Dubinsky-Benn fight on the intermission show highlights..... dare I ask who won???

It ended with a Benn headlock of Dubinsky, so probably Benn. Prior to that it looked even. Nasty though. Those guys didn't have any personal animosity leading up to the fight, it just looked like they loved punching each other in the face.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
It ended with a Benn headlock of Dubinsky, so probably Benn. Prior to that it looked even. Nasty though. Those guys didn't have any personal animosity leading up to the fight, it just looked like they loved punching each other in the face.

LOL.. awesome. I'm going to have to check it out on HockeyFights.com

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
If I'm doing my math right, Dallas only has 1-2 shots in the past 10 minutes between the 2nd-3rd period...? Good for us.. and ironic considering our issue with shots in the 2nd and 3rd last night.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
This team is much better than last years version, the young guys are some vital pieces . Some of the puck movement and plays set up were not possible last year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad