GDT: Game 39: Anaheim Ducks vs Detroit Ref Wings - 5pm PT, BSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
This is almost worse watching than last season.

Last season you knew going in we were pathetic. This season is just innovative in causing Ducks fan suffering.

Reactions: Static

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Bummer. On the bright side I was watching at a family party and my 6 year old nephew plopped down and watched the whole third asking a lot of questions about hockey so that was a cool little family moment. Nice to see Z get on the board a couple times.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Yep. The lack of a competent PP is destroying this team. They stand around and pass, pass, pass and eventually lose the puck. It’s awful.

No one goes to the hard areas of the ice in the crease. And on the rare occasions they actually get to the slot, they immediately pass it to shoot from no angle. It’s incredible

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Sure we're losing but we're building a winning culture with good habits!
Things need to change.. the only way this management actually does something if fans just stop going to games..

Yikes

This is almost worse watching than last season.

Last season you knew going in we were pathetic. This season is just innovative in causing Ducks fan suffering.
Last season we knew we were gonna lose. This season we are finding ways to lose.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

QuackAttack90

Nov 29, 2011
this is absolutely worse to watch than last season.

and no, im not interested in an essay response from you know who about how i should be grateful for these losses instead.
A small part of me almost misses Eakins…

I think I might need to get some help

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
No one goes to the hard areas of the ice in the crease. And on the rare occasions they actually get to the slot, they immediately pass it to shoot from no angle. It’s incredible
What’s crazy is these are professional players who constantly pass up good shots for bad ones or no shot at all. It’s mind boggling.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
What’s crazy is these are professional players who constantly pass up good shots for bad ones or no shot at all. It’s mind boggling.
Maybe they have been told by Verbeek to tank? I mean wtf else could it be? How is this shit acceptable?

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Well
At the beginning gif the yesr, a new coach and what looked a more dynamic team.
Now
Pp still is comically bad
Basic coverages still suck
Passing still sucks
Use of silfv is a joke

I’m basically done with this coaching group.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Top line looked decent. 4th line looked decent.

Nobody else has any chemistry.

Killorn spaces out good plays with fails.

Vatrano needs to be on a line where he is fed pucks and has no other responsibilities.

McTavish has been bad since returning from injury. Slow, gets knocked down, tends toward stupid penalties, and isn’t reading where the play is going a lot of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad