GDT: Game 37: Anaheim Ducks vs Toronto Maple Leafs, 6pm PT,BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty funny. If you've ever watched hockey outside the NHL, you know who Dostal is. Pretty pathetic article looking for clicks
Toronto pathetic? *Gasp*

I meant Toronto media and not having as many lottery wins as playoff series wins over the last decade.

• Haha
Reactions: ducks8

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
Toronto pathetic? *Gasp*

I meant Toronto media and not having as many lottery wins as playoff series wins over the last decade.
I just think it's funny that they are calling Dostal a no name, while their precious goalies have worse stats and stop a beach ball. Going to be glorious when their goaltending losses them the first round playoff series

Reactions: Daz28 and lwvs84

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
not to be annoying or anything; most of Toronto also hates the Toronto Sun....same newspaper that was hell bent on destroying Kessel's character and employs that slimebag Steve Simmons

I appreciate the input but Ducks fans are on edge now and they should be. Lot of things not going right for the team and stuff like this just adds to the pile.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
There’s a legit possibility that Drysdale winds up our best player or at least close to it. Big upside if he can improve his puck handling and shot a bit

When he’s not paired with Fowler he looks great
I think Carlsson will be more impactful but he could surpass Zegras for sure. He might actually end up being quite close to mctavish honestly.

Reactions: AngelDuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad