GDT: Game 36: Columbus vs. Edmonton | 1/3 7PM

RickS

Sep 19, 2005
Tickets for the NYR game are catching fire on ticketmaster.com ticket exchange and stubhub.com. I'll guess that center lower tix might be commanding $800-900 per pair should #17 get done on Thursday in Washington.

It looks like around 100 singles remain for Saturday. I'm sure that by noon tomorrow everything (SRO included) will be gone.

I had 4 seats 4 rows behind visitors bench for first 10 years. I could have made a fortune this week.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
They seem to be getting better and better. This game was one-sided. Well done, Jackets!

Little things I love-

No scrambling for EN goals

When the D pinch, it's like, always right. Good pinches, very few odd-man rushes the other way.

Not many shutouts, but still this differential and this streak. Score on us? Good for you, but we'll take two points please.

Big things I like-

This defense! Every last one of them.

How good is Nick at being our captain??

Calvert

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Tickets for the NYR game are catching fire on ticketmaster.com ticket exchange and stubhub.com. I'll guess that center lower tix might be commanding $800-900 per pair should #17 get done on Thursday in Washington.

It looks like around 100 singles remain for Saturday. I'm sure that by noon tomorrow everything (SRO included) will be gone.

Yeah...I just had someone buy my NYR uppers for $250/pair. Maybe should've bumped them up higher...but I do need to save up for playoff tickets :)

I sold tonite's game for $130/pair.

No more self-guided upgrades :-( our CBJ growing up.

CBJfan4evr

Mar 8, 2008
New Albany
Hi PETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You live there now.....

The Verizon Center rocks, tons of stuff to do around the arena....

Cheer for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went there for the game in November. Not many #CBJ fans in attendance. Tough place to play...

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
It's really amazing and makes this streak that much better for me when some fans on this board are still in denial that this is happening with our team. As if somehow because we're the CBJ that we somehow have no right as a team or as fans of this team to even have the gull to have the best record in the league right now or the 2nd most wins in a row in the history of the NHL or a chance to tie the record on Thursday.

All I can say is :laugh:

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
It's really amazing and makes this streak that much better for me when some fans on this board are still in denial that this is happening with our team. As if somehow because we're the CBJ that we somehow have no right as a team or as fans of this team to even have the gull to have the best record in the league right now or the 2nd most wins in a row in the history of the NHL or a chance to tie the record on Thursday.

All I can say is :laugh:

16 wins is basically 20% of a full NHL season. CBJ have just gone 20% of the season without a loss. That's 32 points...or 1/3rd of the points normally required for a playoff spot.....just crazy.

Rangers lost....

So now a 5 point and 4 game lead over 3rd place.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
So we already have more points than we had the entire 2001-02 season. Granted it was the franchise's second year of existence, but still. :laugh:

And we're only 7 points away from matching our points total in the infamous 2011-12 season. Pile on the W's!

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
What a great time, my daughter bought Rush tickets and invited me to the game - section 120 was totally awesome (except the seats have no knee room) the fans in that section were super energetic - got us scarves for cheering LOUD...

This was my 3rd game attended in the streak.. I went anticipating us to come out flat but quite honestly this team just continues to impress me, and everyone around me. Many 1st time fans in the crowd: fast, exciting hockey.. it moved a few times when McDavid went gliding in on Bob with the puck.. but Bob slapped that schitt away. Bob was giving up some rebounds but was very focused:

My daughter is a casual fan.. she kept cooing over Seth Jones and how he just controls the game.. she got a little concerned for Duby, and also for Calvert ( who she kept saying seems so young- she is 19) and from the sounds of it she loves the Swedes, wild Bill & Wenny have the girls attention.

I am a dual citizen, love everything about Canada.. but I made myself a promise after listening to an ******* Edmonton fan that filled my ear all night.. I don't give two schitts whether we have the NHL's attention. I find the fans on this board extremely knowlegable about the CBJ and hockey in general. From this point forward anyone that wants to talk advanced stats corsi etc can blow it out there ass. Wennberg, Saad, Foligno Jenner Duby Atkinson.. Werenski, Jones, Johnson, Savard, Murray Nuti & most of all Bob, just don't give a schitt anymore. This team is going to do it their own way.. screw the stats nerds..

Doug19

Oct 14, 2008
Columbus, OH
I've wanted to go to games so bad, but i just can't. I have been to 29 games over the last 4 years and we lost every single one of them. Opening night this year was my last game. I'm even going to set out the playoffs.

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
Great game tonight. Came out with a lot of spring in the step and never let off the gas through the final horn. Talbot was outstanding, otherwise this would've been a blowout. Wild Bill was excellent on both ends -- anyone else catch him flat-out outmuscling a bigger Edmonton player in the corner at one point? And I like the look of him on the PP. I said a couple weeks ago that his offensive game has really come on this year and tonight he got a chance in a big spot and he took it.

My daughter is a casual fan.. she kept cooing over Seth Jones and how he just controls the game.. she got a little concerned for Duby, and also for Calvert ( who she kept saying seems so young- she is 19) and from the sounds of it she loves the Swedes, wild Bill & Wenny have the girls attention.

Smart kid.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
I've wanted to go to games so bad, but i just can't. I have been to 29 games over the last 4 years and we lost every single one of them. Opening night this year was my last game. I'm even going to set out the playoffs.

Really? 0-29? Yikes!

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

My daughter is also 19...

and Zach is taken.

Just so you know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad