GDT: Game 36: Columbus vs. Edmonton | 1/3 7PM

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Wow..... I'm in shock, 16 in a row.....

I have no idea or predictions as to how far this team may go but this can say, we are the fans of a historic NHL team....

I can't believe what I'm seeing after 17 years, 16 season of frustration...

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I've been to one CBJ game in DC at the Verizon center....

As Fro said, if you go take the metro (train/subway).... it goes directly there....

Just sayin.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Tickets for the NYR game are catching fire on ticketmaster.com ticket exchange and stubhub.com. I'll guess that center lower tix might be commanding $800-900 per pair should #17 get done on Thursday in Washington.

It looks like around 100 singles remain for Saturday. I'm sure that by noon tomorrow everything (SRO included) will be gone.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Tickets for the NYR game are catching fire on ticketmaster.com ticket exchange and stubhub.com. I'll guess that center lower tix might be commanding $800-900 per pair should #17 get done on Thursday in Washington.

It looks like around 100 singles remain for Saturday. I'm sure that by noon tomorrow everything (SRO included) will be gone.

Damn... I had seasons for ten years and will miss that home game...

Record or not it will be a great game to be at...

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Not quite sure how to react. I'm still not allowing myself to get too excited or upset at anything this season. Just going to enjoy some hockey no matter what happens.

Having said that, if we only averaged 1 point per game the rest of the way we'd still finish with 104 points. Insane.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
We held the play most of the game. I was never really concerned with losing, even when they tied it. I felt if we kept playing the way we were we would be fine, and we did that. We have won 16 games in a row. That's unbelievable.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
We held the play most of the game. I was never really concerned with losing, even when they tied it. I felt if we kept playing the way we were we would be fine, and we did that. We have won 16 games in a row. That's unbelievable.

Time for the bag to go?????

Think about it...

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Not quite sure how to react. I'm still not allowing myself to get too excited or upset at anything this season. Just going to enjoy some hockey no matter what happens.

Having said that, if we only averaged 1 point per game the rest of the way we'd still finish with 104 points. Insane.

I love the veterans coming back....

I'm in shock and won't predict anything.... That said, "It's Looking Good So Far"

:) Top Gun....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad