GDT: Game 33 | Pens @ VGK | 10 PM EST | The writing on the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Puck kind of rolled on Dumo, but its hard to fathom what he was trying to do there. Wasn't a Penguin anywhere near the middle of the ice as they were changing. He just wanted the puck off his stick as soon as possible - pure panic move.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I love that Neal didn't celebrate that goal right away. He was salty that the pass didn't go to him. I loved that guy and his mindset. You can't have a team full of James Neal's, but we sure could use more of that attitude right now.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
What does Sullivan have against Sheary, Sheahan, and Horny as a trio?

Letang is pissing me off so much watching this game. The lines all look off and yeah, JR it's time. Just do whatever it is you are gonna do.

Just leave Sprong alone.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Everyone's dream center to trade for with an assist there. I hope JR is doing some scouting ....

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I love that Neal didn't celebrate that goal right away. He was salty that the pass didn't go to him. I loved that guy and his mindset. You can't have a team full of James Neal's, but we sure could use more of that attitude right now.

Sprong loves getting the puck but you know. Something about defensive play for a stud offensive weapon and all that.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
200.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This team has to mix vodka in with the water bottles or something. They look drunk on the ice.

Chemistry, legs, the mix, lack of depth, so many different things . . . I honestly don't know if they're drunk, not trying, or just suck as a team. Probably some combo of all of it depending on the individual. However you slice it, they're done. Ball is in JR's court.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Know what the thing that sucks here is? Just adding a center isn't going to solve anything on this team. Yeah, having a better center than Sheahan (who has 9 points in his last 14 games now) would be nice. However, this team isn't going to become better by just getting a better center than him.

It’ll help especially if Sully gets Phil back on the 3rd line. Obviously we need another winger though.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
My guess.. stupid stick infraction penalty with 5 mins left. We will kill it. We will get a couple chances but no goal. 3-1 Vegas to call it a night.

Reactions: KIRK

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Know what the thing that sucks here is? Just adding a center isn't going to solve anything on this team. Yeah, having a better center than Sheahan (who has 9 points in his last 14 games now) would be nice. However, this team isn't going to become better by just getting a better center than him.

I agree. For a while its been looking like the team needs a wakeup call. JR has to come through with his shakeup trade.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I'd say there’s still time left and it’s only one goal but a few of them have probably already popped a sleeping pill to get a nice, long sleep.

We still have Phil so anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad