GDT: Game 33 | Pens @ VGK | 10 PM EST | The writing on the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Game over. JR/Sully's plan for the season has failed. It's not time to re-think things. It's time to do those things.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The fact that Hornqvist is struggling on LW is just more evidence that he should be considered a trade candidate. I know people here won't like it, but that's the reality here. He's solely a RWer on a team super deep on RW that doesn't fit with Malkin and Crosby doesn't like playing with him.

Game over. JR/Sully's plan for the season has failed. It's not time to re-think things. It's time to do those things.

I don't blame this on Rutherford, this is on the coaching and players. This team should be better, as it is currently constructed, there's no reason this team should be this bad.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
-I endured a 5 four flight sitting next to a fat slob that took up half of my seat to see this

Jimmy, wake the f*** up and do something

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The fact that Hornqvist is struggling on LW is just more evidence that he should be considered a trade candidate. I know people here won't like it, but that's the reality here. He's solely a RWer on a team super deep on RW that doesn't fit with Malkin and Crosby doesn't like playing with him.
Yeah I mean it's also a shame he looks good with Sheahan on the third line.

But that sort of nonsense is only for people wanting Kessel on the third line for scoring depth.

Which I mean, makes sense right.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
a6VoyS8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad