GDT: Game 33: Anaheim Ducks vs Seattle Kraken, 5pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Another outstanding opponent goalie performance. Ours, mediocre.

Feels like I hear this after every game. I sense a trend, and this is why I never give any credit to the guys who beat this team night in and night out

Reactions: Static

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Zegras basically saying like Cerrano to Jobu, F you Killorn, I’ll do it myself. So glad Killorn didn’t get an assist.

Need to run Rico - Z - Terry next game. Killorn to the 3rd line. I already miss Leo. Lol.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Another one of those games where you'd like something, ANYTHING from Troy Terry, and you get a couple nice moves in the neutral zone and not much else.

I was afraid Z would be rusty, He looked awesome tonight, so glad he got a goal, and a Michigan on top of that.

His line-mates, yeah….

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Game likely tied without McTavish stupid ass penalty
True. But I mean. All things considered that was a fairly light game for Ducks penalties and at this point you can just pencil in one or more powerplay goals against by default. Killorn has been in the league for too long and is paid too much to make such an amateurish mistake on a golden opportunity in a close game. And that's just the one play. His puck management was f***ing awful tonight.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
8acgqe.jpg

Reactions: gunnergunther

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
True. But I mean. All things considered that was a fairly light game for Ducks penalties and at this point you can just pencil in one or more powerplay goals against by default. Killorn has been in the league for too long and is paid too much to make such an amateurish mistake on a golden opportunity in a close game. And that's just the one play. His puck management was f***ing awful tonight.
Crazy how different this game have could have been with just 1 less mistake

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
They better be. PV is smoking good stuff thinking this team is playing good. The veterans are to blame for most of the lacks in coverage
The vets as a collective have been really disappointing this year.

Vatrano/gudas have been the only acceptable ones.

I will say fowler is passable, because it’s not exactly his fault the coach wants him to play him 30+ mins a night… which prob leads to most of his issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad