GDT: Game 32: Coyotes @ Blue Jackets - 5PM - FSAZ+

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
1f8pM6y.png

That's a lot of shots for the first period.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
we're so useless at getting the zone back on the PP after losing the first faceoff. They should put Richardson out there for the first one like the Oilers used to do with Gordon.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Worst powerplay ever. When even your own broadcast team bitches about it you know something is really wrong.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
>PP to end the game on which you must score
>Get 1 shot
>Columbus has the best chance to score on your PP

f*** this.

Reactions: Antonche

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Only saw the 3rd but thought we looked good.

It was far from their worst game but man the amount of breaks and 2 on 1s they couldn't score on is just getting stupid. A tough opponent and goalie, held them to 1 goal.

I'm 100% serious about the Richardson on first PP faceoff thing btw. He takes it, team gains possession then switch him off. Dvorak can take his draws on that unit but Stepan seems to lose o-zone/important draws like nobodies business.

OEL seems back to hesitating on his shots but he was really good defensively.

Reactions: Yandover

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I still think, unfortunately, our roster is actually dumb as f***. We have way too many low hockey IQ players who can't make correct decisions fast enough for this system. It's mainly the vets, but we've got a couple young guys really struggling with it as well. Majority of the roster either throw random hail mary's at the net that miss by 40 feet, or they hesitate waaaaay too long, put themselves under pressure and turn it over. That's even IF the shot isn't blocked because they couldn't find a shooting lane.

Don't get me started on the defense, that's.. someone else can do that rant :laugh:

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Stepan is f***ing garbage. Keller is lost, has zero intensity to his game anymore and has the Jack Eichel floating syndrome.

I am at a loss.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
So anyone else want to wear Vegas jerseys to the games? I am so very sick of losing, season after season. We lose in a blow out. We lose in a shut out. We lose 2-1. We have become very good at losing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad