GDT: Game 32: Columbus at New York Rangers | 12/12 7PM EST

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
I'm seriously concerned about Nikitin-Tyutin plus-minus. Is this a bush league or what? Who is tracking the stats in the NHL?
BTW posting quotes from another boards worth infraction here (from my personal experience).

Stats can be changed post game.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
With a Carolina loss tonight, we're 3rd in the division if we go by Points/Game. :clap:

i feel we're a better team than Carolina...i still feel if we get healthy and are in this position, we can catch Washington...might be pie in the sky outlook...but we have a damn good team...and are starting to play that way

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Made it interesting after the 1st. Johansen bared down the last 3 or 4 shifts he had and put the game away. That's a lot like what we did last season.

Now... The Blues... Uhh, there's a challenge.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
i feel we're a better team than Carolina...i still feel if we get healthy and are in this position, we can catch Washington...might be pie in the sky outlook...but we have a damn good team...and are starting to play that way

That's exactly how I see it. The goaltending just has to hold up until Bob is back 100%.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
That's exactly how I see it. The goaltending just has to hold up until Bob is back 100%.

By 100% do you mean healthy or playing like he was last season? The former doesn't do a whole lot for me if the latter doesn't materialize.

squarelaces

Aug 6, 2005
From the moment McKenna stepped on the ice he was completely composed. He looked good to me. The moment he doesn't, however, I'll probably have a serious Mason flashback.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
i thought McKenna looked a bit shaky...didn't do much wrong, but thought he was overwhelmed but still got the job done...

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Made it interesting after the 1st. Johansen bared down the last 3 or 4 shifts he had and put the game away. That's a lot like what we did last season.

Now... The Blues... Uhh, there's a challenge.

Yeah, that's either gonna be a close, low scoring game or it could get ugly for us.

anteater90

Jun 26, 2006
Hilliard
Very happy with the win.

4 out of 5 helps so much right now.

RyJo is turning into a beast before our very eyes!

GO JACKETS!

squarelaces

Aug 6, 2005
i thought McKenna looked a bit shaky...didn't do much wrong, but thought he was overwhelmed but still got the job done...

I disagree w/your shaky part but the point I was trying to make was seeing him lead the team out in the second (at MSG teams enter from the halfboard) his body language suggested he had a great deal of confidence. He also took charge several times verbally directing traffic. Pretty cool that you could hear those things in a mostly full away arena.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Awesome game. We better hope McBackup is ok so we don't have to ride McDoubleBackup. He looked shaky (But so did McBackup)

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Awesome game. We better hope McBackup is ok so we don't have to ride McDoubleBackup. He looked shaky (But so did McBackup)

McBackup looked shaky in the first, and I didn't notice McBackup's McBackup being anything other than solid. I hope we let DoubleMcBackup have the next start.

bizzz*

215 defensemen have played 10 or more NHL games this season. And David Savard is the only one who has never gave a puck away.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
215 defensemen have played 10 or more NHL games this season. And David Savard is the only one who has never gave a puck away.

You know that can't be true in a literal sense. He occasionally gives away pucks. You are obliged to finish the sentence with "according to the official statistics".

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009

And yet he will still be scratched when Wiz comes back. And yes, Wiz needs to play.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
I disagree w/your shaky part but the point I was trying to make was seeing him lead the team out in the second (at MSG teams enter from the halfboard) his body language suggested he had a great deal of confidence. He also took charge several times verbally directing traffic. Pretty cool that you could hear those things in a mostly full away arena.

I'm jealous you got to attend. The game was circled on my calendar but I just got home from out of town work trip and couldn't get it together. Gladly, there will be many more Jackets games in the Garden- and Barclays

bizzz*

You know that can't be true in a literal sense. He occasionally gives away pucks. You are obliged to finish the sentence with "according to the official statistics".
Yeah, but it's still amazing fact. According to the official statistics JMFJ gave the puck away twice today only and he played just a couple minutes more than Savard.
And they still haven't changed plus/minus on the 1st Rags goal. I gonna complain to the Russian embassy. That's a national discrimination :laugh:

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
On NHLN they said we are perfect on winning games on the same day as the month. Like tonight was 12/12, I guess we haven't lost on a game on these type of days in a long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad