Lundqvist
Talbot

Inactive
None

Injured
Brassard, Callahan, Staal​

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
So some crappy play on the defensive side isn't enough to get Erixon in eh? Prout sucked last game, like a boss, at times. Nikitin wasn't much better.

They need a win and we never quite know which team is going to show up. I don't think we'll come out flat, but sloppy is certainly possible.

Meh. We'll see what happens. I'm expecting 3-2; maybe 4-2 if someone gets an empty netter.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Whooo! Let's go current Blue Jackets and former Rangers! Beat the former Blue Jackets and current Rangers!

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 1m
RT @BryanAustinMc: @Aportzline is Skille in the line-up tonight?! // seems likely, but no word yet.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Huge game for us tonight. Win and we would take over 4th place in the Metro due to having a game in hand over the Rangers. Go Jackets! I fully expect the line of 11-17-13 to continue its dominance, especially with Dubinsky in the state of mind he is in for this one.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Big game, like Jersey, this is a team we'll be duking it out with for a playoff spot in the months to come.

I expect some fireworks from Dorsett or Dubinsky.

bizzz*

NIkitin hasn't been on the ice for a goal against for 7 games in a row now. Let's sit him.

And I like how some people think that they know hockey better than the Jackets coaching staff.

Wolfy*

Big game, like Jersey, this is a team we'll be duking it out with for a playoff spot in the months to come.

I expect some fireworks from Dorsett or Dubinsky.

Dorsett has been out with a wrist injury, doubt he will be very active tonight.

But the Rangers just re-called Dylan McIlrath, who leads the AHL in penalty minutes, a really tough kid.

How's Boll doing, will he play tonight?

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Dorsett has been out with a wrist injury, doubt he will be very active tonight.

But the Rangers just re-called Dylan McIlrath, who leads the AHL in penalty minutes, a really tough kid.

How's Boll doing, will he play tonight?

I don't think Boll can go tonight, and we have no other "enforcer" type on the roster.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Have a bad feeling Nash is going to go off on us tonight - one of those nights where he plays determined, parks himself near the net and isn't floating around the perimeter all game.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
NIkitin hasn't been on the ice for a goal against for 7 games in a row now. Let's sit him.

And I like how some people think that they know hockey better than the Jackets coaching staff.

*looks for a post prior to this one suggesting what poster implies was suggested*

*doesn't see one*

*yep*

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008

So if he does sit, does that make you one of these people? Just sayin'

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad