Game 31 F.jpg

D and G.jpg

Projected Flames lines, probably different at game time
flames.jpg

Just F'ing win boys

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
What's the over/under on hits from behind and/or injuries?

Please play Bouchard. We could use some quick transition ability with how hard the Flames try to forecheck. I'd put Kahun back in as well.

These games will have a playoff atmosphere. Let's shut up that fanbase and lower than erection they have over Sutter.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Sutter calling McDavid 'head and shoulders' the best player. Tricky move to activate Connor's humbleness there. He shies away from praise so hard he'll end up giving every puck away just to prove him wrong.
There was a great story about Sutter when he was in CGY. He purposely kept talking about Owen Nolan 24/7 in front of his players. How Owen Nolan is the best and how he plays the game right. Yada yada yada. All day.

The players then made a pact to f*** Owen Nolan up all game and they destroyed him lol. After the game in the locker room, the boys started yelling "Owne Nolan is sh**, f*** him" ,etc while Sutter left with a grin on his face lol

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I know it's not related to the game, but I think people would want to know.

Oilers prospects Denezkhin, Beryozkin and Konovalov are on the team that Timur Faizutdinov was playing against when he was hit by the puck and hospitalized in critical condition.

19 yo Timur Faizutdinov fighting for his life after taking puck to the head

:(

In fact in this clip (WARNING: DISTURBING VIDEO), you can see Denezkhin come onto the ice to check on Timur:

Thoughts and prayers to everyone involved.

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I know it's not related to the game, but I think people would want to know.

Oilers prospects Denezkhin, Beryozkin and Konovalov are on the team that Timur Faizutdinov was playing against when he was hit by the puck and hospitalized in critical condition.

In fact in this clip (WARNING: DISTURBING VIDEO), you can see Denezkhin come onto the ice to check on Timur:

Thoughts and prayers to everyone involved.

Yes he is reportedly fighting for his life and his condition worsened over the past few hours (posted a link in the Oil Kings / JR Hockey thread). Hope he is going to pull through. Nothing you ever want to see happen.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
@Wen22 why do you have an angry @Cloned wearing a 5 Mins 4 Ftg T shirt? Otherwise it’s perfect!!!

I like PJ’s big butt and of course little Honey Badger not giving a shit. Also JJK looks exactly like the real JJK! Seriously good charicature there!

I feel a win in my bones with this GDT!!!!

Like father-in-law, like son.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Hate to say this but a Sutter lead Flames team scares me. They’ve been playing a tight responsible defensive game. If Sutter game plan works there won’t be much room out there. I don’t doubt McDrai will be able to break through and ge their chances, but our other lines I could see being stifled.

Hugely important series coming up. We could either stomp out the Sutter effect or let the Flames right back in it.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Be prepared for a good old fashioned ass kicking from team Darryl Sutter. Maybe that will wake up some of the noodle brains that think the Oilers are a soundly built hockey club headed in the right direction. Probably not, someone will pull out the advanced stats to show Darryl Sutter can't coach hockey in the "new NHL" while our "weak ineffective supporting cast players" have us headed in the right direction because... some geeky fanboy's calculations said so.

4-2 Darryl Sutter, Milan Lucic with a pp goal and Sam Bennett with the empty netter

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Be prepared for a good old fashioned ass kicking from team Darryl Sutter. Maybe that will wake up some of the noodle brains that think the Oilers are a soundly built hockey club headed in the right direction. Probably not, someone will pull out the advanced stats to show Darryl Sutter can't coach hockey in the "new NHL" while our "weak ineffective supporting cast players" have us headed in the right direction because... some geeky fanboy's calculations said so.

4-2 Darryl Sutter, Milan Lucic with a pp goal and Sam Bennett with the empty netter

With such praise I think you might be on the wrong team board. Go pump their tires on the Flames board.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Quick, trade Barrie for Ratmouse Nobodyson, Nuge for Bennett, and find a way to reverse the Neal and Lucic swap so the Oilers can win the game! :sarcasm:

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011

Hey everyone, Todd from Leduc is back!

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017

Yikes :eek:

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada

Quality shitpost.

Captain Controversy

Apr 30, 2015
Alberta
Hate to say this but a Sutter lead Flames team scares me. They’ve been playing a tight responsible defensive game. If Sutter game plan works there won’t be much room out there. I don’t doubt McDrai will be able to break through and ge their chances, but our other lines I could see being stifled.

Hugely important series coming up. We could either stomp out the Sutter effect or let the Flames right back in it.

Oilers will stomp them. They may have Sutter as their coach but they still have that shitty roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad