GDT: Game 31 | Columbus vs. Edmonton | 12/12 7PM

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I left when it was 5-0. Since players did not give a damn, I did not see why I should. So I left. Frankly, I think Torts has a lot to answer for. This listless, unimaginative, "who cares" style of play has been building and building. Because of Bob we have gotten away with it and Torts has not had to answer for his inability to snap them out of it. Time for the spotlight to be on Torts.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
New contender for worst game of the season so far
Nope this one took it and ran away with the title.

This is exactly why coaches say forget about it and move on. I really don't know if there are any bright spots to take away from the game. Just an ugly, terrible game.

Thankfully there's not a huge gap between games and they can work on fixing their mistakes.

I'm not sure we need to make wholes changes, but uh... That D looks a lot weaker without Murray back there. I don't trust Harrington AT ALL, Johnson and Savard are a train wreck and Werenski is showing he's good for an occasional off night.

The ONE positive I saw from this game was in the first period when Dubois just absolutely tossed McDavid. I didn't realize it was McD at first and then he got up and I almost lost it.

Last edited:

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
I don't know if i can erase this image from my head or forgive. Bob being scored on is always physically painful to me, even when i rewatch the game i know the time, so i just ffwd it. Being scored on by this um...creature ugh.

ImWLAQB.jpg

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
How disappointing.

I had the free space - I had an even strength goal - I had a power play goal - I had a shorthanded goal.

All I needed was a Penalty Shot goal. Then I could have yelled BINGO! Sigh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad