GDT: Game 31 | Columbus vs. Edmonton | 12/12 7PM

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Is this the point where we don't talk about it anymore? Something sucks bad enough the team MO seems to be to just brush it under the rug
If they are willing to wait that long with that awful PP....

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I’m here at the game, how bad of shape did Dubi look after that fight? Did they zoom in on him? Couldn’t tell but looked like he was leaking and dazed in person.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I have a new team to dislike because the loud few...

Hope Dubi isn't hurt too bad. No idea how that wasn't instigating.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Wasn't able to catch the game and am watching the highlights......Well, I saw there was at least a goal on the CBJ PP with Letestu scoring.

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
Where would this team be without the contributions of the young D-men and Anderson? They are getting close to nothing from Cam and Wennberg. Dubi making $5-$6M to be a 3rd liner. The guy that really annoys me is Foligno. Way overpaid at the utter peak of his value, a flash in the pan season never to be repeated. Well, hopefully the Jackets learn with Jenner, at least he wasn't set for a large deal after he had his fluke 30-goal season.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Fligs should have fought Lucic in 1st when he run over PLD. Can't do anything right lately,

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Where would this team be without the contributions of the young D-men and Anderson? They are getting close to nothing from Cam and Wennberg. Dubi making $5-$6M to be a 3rd liner. The guy that really annoys me is Foligno. Way overpaid at the utter peak of his value, a flash in the pan season never to be repeated. Well, hopefully the Jackets learn with Jenner, at least he wasn't set for a large deal after he had his fluke 30-goal season.

Jenner should expect a qualifying offer and nothing more at this rate. If he’s not traded before then.

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
Torts needs to man up and get in there and answer questions in losses like this. Really enjoy his insight but his Popovich-type childishness after losses is annoying.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
I guess Torts wants to make sure he doesn't say something he'll regret, but he's got to face the heat. Wondering what vet gets scratched on Thursday.....

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
Here here, same thing, he rubs me wrong way since he blamed Bread for our awful PP, and it continues in progression..

Yeah, he has no business calling out anyone. Jenner at least doesn't have an embarrassing contract (yet), but I just hate having large amounts of cap space tied up in guys who are providing nothing. Foligno is becoming RJ Umberger. Only 4 more (declining) years to go with him and Dubi!

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
I guess Torts wants to make sure he doesn't say something he'll regret, but he's got to face the heat. Wondering what vet gets scratched on Thursday.....

And the thing is, he doesn't even face any "heat." The whole genteel press corps seems afraid of him and in the palm of his hand (granted, he is a difficult guy to "take on"). Since he said he wasn't answering questions for example about the horrific power play, I've heard few questions on it despite it continuing to be a glaring problem.

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
And the thing is, he doesn't even face any "heat." The whole genteel press corps seems afraid of him and in the palm of his hand (granted, he is a difficult guy to "take on"). Since he said he wasn't answering questions for example about the horrific power play, I've heard few questions on it despite it continuing to be a glaring problem.

Our press corps is a bunch of fat white guys who listen to indie rock. It is not a murderers row of hard hitting journalists

Reactions: JKinCLE

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Very true about the Columbus media...they're soft. I used to live in Philly - the articles appearing in the paper after a game like this would shock people here in Ohio.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->