Game #30: Kings vs. Islanders - 12/7/13 - Regulation Shutout Win! 3-0

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Sutter picked up Jones for his fantasy league.

:laugh:
I wouldn't put it past Sutter!!!

It makes sense to play both goalies. That way when deciding between singing Scrivens for next season or bringing Jones up you can make an informed decision.

jfont

Feb 27, 2002
Los Angeles
I think he likes to keep them on their toes and as long as they're winning, that's fine. At some point, he's going to start pissing players off.

So what if he pisses them off?

What do you think the player will do? Give less than 100%? These players are accountable not only to the coach but also to each other. Plus, they're professionals..

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
idk if this has been mentioned before but muzzins skating has looked much better from last year.

Hmm, never really thought about it, but now that you mention it, he doesn't seem to be so, uh, clompy.

He definitely had heavy feet and low agility before.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
Just a quick note to say those uniforms are beautiful! I understand that the Kings want to keep them for special games, but I'd love to see them a lot more often.

Hmm, never really thought about it, but now that you mention it, he doesn't seem to be so, uh, clompy.

This is my new favourite word - it is a perfect description.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Just a quick note to say those uniforms are beautiful! I understand that the Kings want to keep them for special games, but I'd love to see them a lot more often.

This is my new favourite word - it is a perfect description.

:laugh:

Stole it from coaching roller hockey--when a guy has heavy feet there, you can hear him coming a mile away! It's like stomping in combat boots

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad