GDT: Game 30: Hurricanes @ Vegas Golden Knights | FLOWER POWER!!!

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
It will be an interesting match-up in goal: Cam Ward v. MAF.

Although not off to a good start, Scott Darling is probably the better goalie. Prefer to see Cam Ward between the pipes.

GTVwatch.gif

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Something I noticed about the jerseys when I saw them in person that I can now see even on tv, is the cool pattern that's in the black part of the crest is also on the gold sleeves. So sick.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Something I noticed about the jerseys when I saw them in person that I can now see even on tv, is the cool pattern that's in the black part of the crest is also on the gold sleeves. So sick.
Wait until you see a Chinese knockoff. They can't get the design right in the gold.

It's like the link stitching on Hawks jerseys, super easy to spot a knockoff VGK jersey.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Wait until you see a Chinese knockoff. They can't get the design right in the gold.

It's like the link stitching on Hawks jerseys, super easy to spot a knockoff VGK jersey.
Most of the coyotes one I see when I go to games are the wrong color of red, and its super super obvious. They're like Detroit or Carolina red, not brick red. Terrible.

Reactions: BattleBorn

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Hard to believe Carolina is last in the Metro division now (11-11-7). They have some really strong players: Aho, Skinner, and Staal, as well as a solid blue line.

Reactions: BattleBorn

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
The pressure in the o-zone is good so far.
Canes are pretty fast and quick to the loose pucks.
Faceoffs might be harder to win tonight against Staal too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad